3. Discussing the Plan

Hermione's P.O.V.
It's been two days since the day we made sushi. I decide it's about time Pansy and I discuss the plan.

I walk into Pansy's store and tell her we need to meet up. I ask her when her next break is. Right now, she replied. We both walk out the store and just walk around Muggle London discussing the plan.

We haven't thought of a plan together but I bet we've both been thinking about it separately. I've actually thought about it quite a lot. Here's a list..

1. Trick them into telling each other their feelings
2. Push one of them to kiss the other, Or at least hug

That's about it so far. I would have more but i thought some of the others weren't very nice.

Pansy's P.O.V.
Hermione arrives at the store and we leave discussing the plans. I'm not sure if she's been thinking about it but I for sure have been thinking about it. I have a few of ideas. Some might be illegal or too unfriendly. Here's the list...

1. Lock them in a room together.
2. Game of truth or dare (my fav option)
3. Imperious one to tell them other they like them
4. Give both of them truth potion and question them together

Yea erm. Definitely some crossed off... for now.
Anyways, conversation if our plan comes up and I tell her my ideas. She tells me some of hers but let's be honest she doesn't have very good ideas. I mean she's not a slytherin for a reason. We agree on doing truth or dare with a twist.

We decide to cast a spell for when you choose date that you have to do the dare and bring v shots (versitiliem (truth potion)) for truth do you have to tell the truth.

We decide to do this tomorrow and meet up at Draco's house. We tell Draco and Harry that we should hangout tomorrow. Perfect!

[329 words]
An: So there will be after this and next chapter more harry and draco fluff and more draco and harry P.O.V.s!