"Let the Final Battle commence, Begin!" 

As her hand chopped through the air, Ray didn't hesitate to create and launch balls of magma towards his opponent. (Y/N) activated her wings, with one swift motion she launched herself in the air. 

Ray let out a low growl as he knew that trying to launch attacks at the girl wouldn't work at all, so he had to result to close combat. A devilish grin creped onto his face as he thought fighting the girl hand-to-hand would be a breeze. 

He took of running in the direction of the girl, she hand landed on the ground already as they had given her a limitation on how long she can fly in the air for, she thought it was stupid. 

He encased his hands with magma and started to send flurries of punches, (Y/N) threw herself to the ground and twisted her body around, using her right foot to hit him directly on the cheek. He stumbled back, holding onto his swelling cheek. She didn't even let him react as she grabbed him on his waist and throwing him down onto his back. 

A loud yelp could be heard as he impacted the ground. He created a whip of magma and sent it at (Y/N), she use her wings to throw herself back, dodging his failed attack. He stood up slowly, stumbling over a little from the pain seething in his back. 

He created more magma whips in the air, he growled in anticipation, determination flooding through his veins as he sent them towards the silvernette, he refused to lose to someone so weak, in his eyes. 

Using her flexibility, she twisted her body around, dodging each of his attacks. His magma whips were a distraction, once his whips dissipated, he had created a large ball of magma and sent it flying towards the girl. A large grin plastered on his face as he thought she wasn't going to be able to dodge it. 

In desperation, (Y/N) put both of her hands in front of her, golden orbs latched onto her arms. 

"Come on, work with me this time shields," she muttered under her breath. A golden shield appeared in front of the girl, blocking his attack completely, along with shocking not only him, but her friends. They didn't know she was able to create shields, she never really told anyone because she couldn't control them very well. 

When her shield disappeared, she moved her wings outward, creating a powerful gust of wind that launched her forward. She landed a punch square in the boys chest, the momentum launching him out of the ring. 

She breathed in and out heavily, a little out of breath after her last attack. She composed herself as she stood up tall. A small smile encased her face, proud of herself for winning. Loud cheers erupted around the arena, making the girl become a little bashful. 

Nejire and Mirio's loud cheers could be heard from the stands, as Tamaki started at the girl, his eyes full of wonder. His heart started to beat a little faster as he started at the girl, her silver heir falling perfectly around her face, even though she had just fought a pretty intense battle. 

He didn't know what this new feeling that was flowing in his heart, but he knew that seeing her succeed made him very happy, even proud. A small smile inched onto his face as his cheeks were dusted a light pink. 

She turned and waved happily at her friends, a large smile now adamite on her face. This action made Amajiki's pink cheeks turn into a deeper shade of scarlet as his breath hitched. He couldn't help but find the girl waving towards him beautiful. 

The sports festival his first year was when his feelings towards (Y/N) started to surface.

Present Time

(Y/N) smiled to herself as she entered Endeavors Agency, she skipped happily towards the front desk, the receptionists face lit up as she saw the perky young girl.