:~Beach Trip Pt.3 & Start of the Summer Camp!~:

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

To say the least, Tamaki was a nervous wreck for the first hour of the groups beach adventure. (Y/N) had dragged them out to the ocean and he couldn't stop himself from staring. He felt the oxygen in his lungs disappeared when he saw her, like just by her looking at him he forgets how to breathe. His heart rate was going so fast he could put a race car driver to shame.

Tamaki didn't mind the ocean, to say the least he never bothered to learn how to swim because he thought it would be a useless skill. Seeing her happy though, happy swimming around and teaching him, suddenly gave him a new found passion to start learning how to swim properly.

Her bright smile was contagious, he couldn't help but have a small smile plastered on his face the whole time, even when he was making mistakes. Her presence gave him peace and safety. Tamakj was not only in love with the girl, he admired her. He admired her bravery, her determination, her tenaciousness. She gave him confidence, something he thought he could never acquire.

The day was slowly pushing towards the early afternoon, (Y/N) was starting to become a bit exhausted from moving around and using her quirk to see. She was good at hiding her exhaustion, but her eyes said a different story. Tamaki examined her facial features. He felt that something was off.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" His gentle voice filled the girls ears as she looked up towards Tamaki, he gave her a look of concern.

She waved her hand out, "Yes. Yes! I'm alright Tama, really." Tamaki wasn't convinced by this. He put a hand on her shoulder and started pushing her gently towards the shore.

"Let's rest (Y/N), we've been in the water for awhile." (Y/N) didn't put up a fight and let Tamaki guide her towards the group little area on the beach. Nejire was sitting underneath an umbrella, wearing a dark blue bikini with a slitted skirt connected to her bikini bottom. Her left leg was almost completely exposed, while her right leg was half covered by the transparent piece if clothing.

She was on her phone, most likely on social media, she looked up towards the couple with a smile on her face.

"Hey you two! How was the water!" She asked excitedly. She used her elbows to prop herself more forward to indicate they had her full attention.

(Y/N) gave her a smile and started to tell the perky female about how fun and warm the water was. Tamaki stood to the side, looking onward at the two females while they chatted, still having his small smile.

After a few minutes of their chatter, Tamaki grew bored of just standing around. He looking around his surroundings to try snd stop his over-energetic best friend, but he didn't have any luck of spotting him, which was very odd.

He walked closer to the girls and squatted down, catching the females attentions. "Wheres Mirio?" the boy asked.

Nejire gave a confused look as she checked around herself. She became puzzled and turned back towards them while she sat back down fully. "I have no idea!" she said in a perky tone. The two just deadpanned at her happy voice.