22. Mishti's 1st day at NGO

"Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next. The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future"

___________________________________________

In The NGO

Abir had a heated argument with her mom in the house after coming back from Mumbai. Later he decided to go to his NGO to be alone for sometime. But Kunal called him from behind. Abir was very angry then but when he heard Kunal was calling him from behind he had a mischievous smile on his face. Abir knew why Kunal did that. Kunal thought that his bhai might again leave the house for somedays. But Abir assured him that he wouldn't go anywhere and come back sometime later.

Before leaving Abir again turned back to see Mishti. He saw that Mishti was looking very confused. Everything was going over her head. Mishti also looked at him. She was looking concerned for him. Abir felt bad. He thought that he shouldn't create scene in front of her. He turned back, sighed and left for the NGO.

But still Abir was wondering that his mother had invited Neha and even had asked him to take Neha out somewhere. How could you ma!!! How could you?? Abir murmured and fell on a chair behind him.

Flashback

One day Prerna came back home late than her usual time from hospital. Meenankshi was sitting in the hall room with Neha. They both were waiting for Prerna to come to home. The moment Prerna entered Meenakshi stood up and started charging her immediately.

Prerna, kaha thi tum?? Meenakshi asked her.

Hospital! But why??? Prerna replied casually.

It has been already 9 at night. You always came back home before 7pm. Where you were for these 2hours? Because you weren't in hospital... Meenakshi told her with a stern voice.

Actually, Ma... I was in, I mean.... Prerna was fumbling!

You are exposed, Prerna!!! Neha spoke up.

Exposed??? I didn't get what are you talking about!!! Prerna looked at Neha.

We know everything that where you were for these 2hours!!! Meenakshi said to Prerna.

Ma, why are you talking like this I am not understanding at all!!! Prerna asked her M-in law.

You are really a good actor Prerna. I am really impressed by your acting ability!!! Meenakshi clapped slowly and dramatically.

The very next moment Meenakshi showed Prerna a picture. Where she was sitting on a restaurant with a guy. She was holding his hand by hers and was talking to him very cordially. Prerna saw the photo and shocked. It was looking like someone was following her and clicked her pictures without her permission.