Chapter 1: Experiencing strangeness

Ok ok, soo im exited so i decided to upload the second part in the same day, what can i say i have holidays and nearly nothing to do so i hope whoever reads this will love it and comment lovingly <3 also i just want to say to all the warewolf lovers that it will come to the warewolf stage you just have to sort out the scence it makes it a whole lot more intense

****************************************************

All weekend Jade couldnt get those peircing eyes out of her head, not sure if it was because it left a icy chill down her back or that it came from James Travis. Either way it was in her head, She shook her head pushing the eyes to the back of her head as she greeted Cameron and Shannon both with warm hugs in their homeroom class. She never liked school but always kept her grades up so she wouldnt be kicked out of the only affordable bording school her step-parents could dump her in because they really never had wanted her.

Jades parents had both died when she was born, her mother had died giving birth to her and her father couldnt handle it so he killed himself, Jade had always thought of this sort of a typical story line and truthfully couldnt miss her parents on accound she had never really known them, but occasionally it hurt when she saw Cameron's parents visiting occasionally, hugging him tightly in a partently way, Jade tried not to think of that.

Half the day had passed when Jade finally snapped out of her trance like state and realised James Travis was staring at her, his intense gaze turning her cheeks scarlet. Looking away quickly she didnt see him approach or sit next to her so when he said "hey", she nearly let out a squeil of fright if she hadnt held it in. "uh, hi James" She said trying to be confidant "hey i just wanted to say i think your beautiful" he replied, wha- where did that come from, i even looked behind me to see if there was some super hot chick behind me, but no i was all alone. A flutter of a smile crossed his lips "yes i am talking to you Jade" he said my name, he said MY name. "really? th-thanks" i said trying no to look surprised. he just grinned and got up and i just watched him go.

WAIT, what just happend. JAMES TRAVIS just said i was beautiful and all i could say was thanks? thanks!! i mean i should of grabbed his face and just kissed him, but since i had no experience in that area i guess that would of turned out bad, really bad. i should of just said i thought he looked hot. i slapped my forhead and slumped.

"heyy wats up grumpy gulumpy?" asked shannon sitting down on the table

"I. AM. SO. DUMB" i stated

"has it got anything to do with hansone mc James here before" she asked

well God she was a mind reader, and a lip reader for that

"ugh, yes im so stupid he called me beautiful and i said thanks"

"wow you are...i guess i do have to day dumb, i mean if that was me i would of totally made out with him"

"really you dont think i wanted to? of course i did!"

"hey it will work out all in good time jadey wadey" she said finally hugging me tightly and i smiled knowing i had the bestest friend on the planet.

When i felt like i needed a good thinking session i had a seceret spot in the forest i loved to visit, it was practically just off school property. there was a huge tree towering giving a beautiful sunlight dapple affect and a gentle stream running throught the small clearing, it was calming and peacful i loved it. today I needed to think and i rushed of school muttering a goodbye to Shannon and Cameron.

I walked speedily (oviously i couldnt run in a dress) and came to the fern hangings, having a wonderful calm feeling settle over me I pushed back the ivory ready for the beautiful sincere affect

I screamed, there was blood nearly everywhere, and a huge patch in the dent i liked to sit in, and in that puddle of blood was a body.

******************************************************

How do u like it? intense? scary? i have the whole next chapter planned out but i only want to post it once i know people are reading, please comment if you are reading :D