Mysterious Occurring

This is my first story so I will try to do my best, sat here pondering for a while be for i knew really how to start, if you are reading this please comment and vote i would love to hear your opinion's thanks

............................................................................................................................................................. 

It was coming straight at her, letting out a shriek it pounced, jolting Jade awake she sat up wondering where she was, breathing a sight of relief as i saw myself in one of the schools tents. Seeing everyone awake and gone I realised Islept in and would miss breakfast if I didn't hurry up. Rushing to put on shorts and a tank top in the summer heat, I quickly tied up my hair before exiting the camo army style tent. sprinting to the mess hall I entered to find the Delicious smell of pancakes wafting into the fresh country air. My stomach rumbled and I quickly grabbed a plate eager not to let my stomach wait a moment longer, receiving the hot steamy pancakes I dumped myself down next to my best friend Cameron.

"Sleeping Beauty finally awake eh?" he said giving me a playful hit. I grinned "For your information i was just so intent on my dream it just couldn't wait till tonight for its finish" I said playfully, finally getting to dig into my Delicious pancakes. Eating in silence, I surveyed our year level, so many new people had arrived and it hadn't even been freshman year, it was strange. My eyes lingered on a Blonde head as he mucked around with his friends, James Travis a newbie this year but gorgeous to Jades Eyes, she got lost in his blue eyes one time when he had glanced at her. But they were also the Blue piercing eyes from her dream.

She had been running from a huge animal, she could not see but heard its meanacing growls and evil snarls, when it had pounced at her she had seen those Piercing blue eyes, the same as James Travis, shaking her Jade cleared her thoughts, the creepy dream was just happened to involve those blue eyes, it was merely a coincidence.

Being the last day of camp it was pack up day, so no activity's were involved, Jade was quite happy to go home and sleep in her own bed camp had never been a complete thrill to her senses. Her tent was shared with two other girls. Shannon and Violet.

Shannon was her closest girl friend their parents had known each other since high school so they made a perfect match, just having completely different contrast in looks, Jade had brown curly hair and wonderful Green eyes, while Shannon had Blondie hair and brown eyes, both similar heights and tanned skin they had always attracted attention together. Violet was the quiet type of girl, she read in the library and generally avoided people, Jade tried to be nice to her but she was so closed up, she had been placed in their tent randomly and spent most of the time in it brooding about how she wasn't with her friends.

They lined up at the curb to get picked up, and when it was Jades turn she gave Shannon a tight hug and wave, promising to call her. Just before she hopped into the car James happened to turn and look at her, with those blue piercing eyes...

 ..........................................................................................................................................................................

I hope you liked it please comment I want to upload more soon keep reading <3