Chapter 4

Three weeks passed since that day with the wolf and all had been going well, Jade and James were getting closer and more addicted to eachother as their time together grew. There had been heavy rain and Jade thought it safe to enter her sacred clearing again.

She tiptoed through the swishing grass letting droplets of water sprinkle her legs and water hit her Dave as she pushed into the clearing, it was AMASING and beautiful like nothing had ever happened there, the dew glinting off of everything giving it a almost magical feeling and affect. She dropped her rain coat to the ground and sat down on it closing her eyes letting the cool breeze hit her face and she smiled happy glad she had her special place back.

After afew minutes she opens her eyes, could she see the world more clearly? Her smell seemed sharper as she scented a smell of cooking meat. She shrugged it off and pushed herself up, wait nothing happened all she felt were her haunches rising. Confused she looked down she squealed to herself and tried to get away from the wolf paws below her, where was the animal? Was it below her. She turned around trying to figure out when she stopped dead behind her connected to her head was a back and a fluffy wolf tail, she made a strange weird sound which sounded like she was being strangled, in shock her eyes widened and she stepped forward with the paws...Her paws. She took afew more steps untill she couldn't hep herself she started running deeper into the forest feeling something call her.

She felt powerful her energy still going strong after the long time of running. Suddenly she found herself on a ledge looking out onto all the dark teetops and saw the full moon rising, her eyes glinted and she lifted her head and let out a long sorrowful sounding howl feeling her howl answered and others joining into the sorrowful song pointed at the moon