Chapter 2: Chica

Chica POV

Chica has been singing every day since she was 2. From 2 to 17, she has been in 11 choirs, memorized 52 songs, and learned to play 19 instruments. She has also done 47 concerts and sang 6 solos.

But out of music, Chica doesn't do so well in school. Doctors say it's because of her dyslexia, but Chica thinks differently. It's really because of family problems that make her not able to concentrate. Her father died, then her mother remarried and was happy for 6 months, until her new husband -Chica's old stepdad- started abusing her. Now they are divorced and Chica's mother is single, leaving her only to take care of Chica and her two brothers, Henry and Jacob.

Her appearance seems a bit cliche, with parted blonde, bouncy hair, and freckles underneath her eyes. But yeah, her eyes are very different. She has purplish-pink eyes that look very unique, seeming like nothing you have ever seen before. She's a little on the chubby side, but with a problem of stress eating and all the stress going on in her life, you can't blame her.

Singing is really Chica's only passion, besides eating and cooking. So basically just music and food is all she's good at.

Chica sucks at writing her own songs though, so say goodbye to the idea of being a famous singer.

Now that we've learned about the author and the musician, let's move on to the gleek....