Dantooine

As our gunships landed on the beautiful planet of Dantooine I inhaled the fresh, crisp air.

Some of the clones took there helmets off as we walked to our Base. This is where I'll be stationed for 4 months. Hinabi is right beside as usual. Her face serious as if she was deep in thought.

"Hinabi. Is there something on your mind." I asked looking at my young Padawan. She looked me I the eyes with worry.

"I'm just afraid. What if the council find out about us? I don't want to ruin your reputation." She confessed looking down at the ground.

"If they do find out then so be it. Mace Windu never liked me so he'll probably use it as a way to get rid of me. Either way I don't care." I said making sure the troops didn't here.

She didn't reply. We then looked at the base that was coming into view. I then saw an old friend.

As we arrived I met him.

"Barriss. It's nice to see you. Your a knight now? I congratulate you. I see that you almost beat Ahsoka to Knighthood." I said to the. Mirillian.

"Thank you Izuku. Is this Hinabi?" She asked looking at my Padawan.

"Yup. Padawan learner Hinabi Hyuuga." Beamed my Padawan/lover.

"Your an excited one aren't you? I bet izuku is a great teacher." Mused Barriss.

"Sure is. Im on par with Obi wan Kenobi thanks to him."

"Yeah but you've never beaten me and you never will." I joked wrapping an around her neck. We laughed then I got a transition.

"Mayday mayday, this is blockade 234. The blockade has been broken. Seperatist have landed on Dantooine to the east. It's a whole Battalion."

"*sigh*Can't I get a bit of peace?" I sulked. I then Steeled myself.

"Alright boys file in and march due east. Double time. Noo let's go blast some droids." I shouted which whipped the men into a frenzy. I watched as Commander Jex got everyone in order. Orderly chaos ensued.

After organizing themselves they then began to march. The plan was to due s head on assault. We were at the head of my legion. Unfortunately Barriss' legion already left. She stood at my right while Hinabi at my left.

"Hold." I commanded. In seconds the battalion stopped.

"Jex, split out Battalion into three. I want then North East and South East. We need to give the impression that they're fighting three legions and the tactical droid may present itself." I said.

"Understood. It shall be done." He then walked off and organized our men.

"Just like old times Barriss."

"Back then we had Anakin and Ahsoka." She commented.

"You have me. That's good enough." Said Hinabi unclipping her weapon.

"You've grown confident my Padawan. It takes more that confidence to win a battle." I counseled.

"When did you get so wise?" Asked Barriss.

"You pick up a few things when you were trained by Plo Koon." I answered with a chuckle.

"Hn. He's quite the jedi." I admitted.

"He is. We can fantasize about him later. Here come the clankas."

The droids opened fire and our troops did the same.

Two Jedi beside me then deflected bolt after bolt as did I. My Captain called in the other two platoons to swoop down on the droids flank.

In a matter of 20 minutes the day was won. I took Hinabi, Jex and squad to investigate the command center that they setup in a hurry. It was based in an abandoned building. I used my scope to see the infamous droid General Kalani.

"It's Kalani. There are about five droids guardian him. 20 on the perimeter. A platoon inside." I said.

"Sir if Kalani is in there we can't pass this up." Said First Lieutenant Livewire.

"True. Captain take a platoon and await my signal. Barriss go with him. Wait on this ridge. Hinabi and I will use the troops as a diversion." I order. They both nodded and went to organize.

That left me, Hinabi and Jex.

"Alright. I guess we wait." Said Hinabi.

"I guess so."

"Tell me something Captain. You got your training from Jango right?" I asked

"Yes sir. He was an excellent mentor."

"Did he teach you Mando'a?" I asked.

"Yes. Only those who were taught by the Jango were taught Mando'a."

"Good. Did you know that we're Mandalorian?" I asked him

"Really?"

"Yuuhp. *In Mando'a* And since droids are not programmed with it we can use it." Said Hinabi.

"*In Mando'a* Interesting. Let's make use of it sir."

WORDS 765

POSTED 24/7/2020