The Battle of Umbara

It's been 6 months since the battle for Tatooine. Hinabi has grown stronger, wiser and more beautiful.

We're currently on Corruscant infront of the council. They're briefing us on a mission. We're being sent as Substitutes for Krell. He was executed for betraying the republic. During that Master Kenobi lost the Capital because of a surprise droid attack.

"It is crucial that you meet up with Obi Wan immediately." Said Master Windu.

"Alright. Nana let's go."

"Coming Master."

As we left I began looking at holomap of the area. When we got outside we were picked up by a LAAT.

We then got a ride to Umbara.

As we landed we were met by very tired clones.

"Gooday General."

"Hello. I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Padawan Hyuuga. What you name Trooper." I greeted.

"CT 275555"

"I'm not Krell. What your name?" I reasked.

"Fives."

"Well Fives first things first. Who killed Krell."

"He's in the prison hold."

"Let's go then."

The three of us along with his squad escorted us to the prison hold.

"Hello, Dogma I presume." I greeted.

"Yes sir. I'm ready to be executed." He said somberly.

"Actually I came her to rectify something. I convinced the council to transfer you to my legion. But for now you stay here." I said to the clone.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Alright let's get to the command center.

When we arrived the clones saluted then looked at Captain Rex and explained my plan.

"Here's the plan. Contact Kenobi and tell him to send his forces to this Gorge. The 501st will be here on the ridges with Snipes at every 10 feet and ground troops. The main force will come from behind and trap the droids." I explained.

"Wait Master. Remember the Tanks." Reminded Hinabi. Where would I be without my Padawan.

"Yes. Let's see. I want 2 men there as backup for each of the snipers. One will have a rocket launcher with 25 projectiles." I ordered.

"Yes sir. But what about an Air Strike." Asked Rex.

"They wouldn't risk it." I said simply.

I left while they informed Kenobi.

"Hinabi. You seem troubled." I said to my Padawan.

"It's nothing. Just thinking of my parents. I miss them." She said somberly.

"Yeah. Being a Mandalorian is dangerous. I was 5 when the rouges came and massacred my clan for out land." I said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's no problem."

"Um master. I was wondering. The Jedi code forbids attachments. But is there like um---"

"A way to bypass it. Yes. Just don't get caught." I smirked.

"Hm." She hummed confused.

"Most of the younger jedi are I relationships. As long as the council doesn't find out your good. So who is it your interested in." I asked curiously.

"Umm. Maybe later." She blushed. I brushed it off.

"Sir. General Kenobi's forces are minutes away from the rendezvous." Said a clone.

"Good. We leave at once."

Orderly Chaos ensued as marched the bulk of my forces to the gorge.

"Snipers get your positions." I instructed. The sharpshooters then left with there 2 fellow soldiers and took up positions. I watched as the droids flooded in.

"General Kenobi. We await your signal." I said.

"Begin the first phase." He said.

"Snipers pick your targets." I said over the channel.

I then heard heavy blaster fire and the droids dropping in patches. I then saw three tanks.

"Rockets let's go go go." I ordered. A barrage of rocket fire painted the battle field.

"Told you." Said Hinabi.

"Oh hush." She fhrn snickered.

"General Midoriya. Send in your troops." I heard over the com.

"Roger that. Alright boys go have some fun." I shouted.

A chorus of blaster fire and chatter was heard as the 501st jumped down into the gorge.

Ten minutes later and the battle was won.

"Well Master Kenobi I would say that's a great success on my part." I joked.

"Well I must thank you and your padawan for your assistance." He smiled.

"It was nothing!" Giggled Hinabi.

"So much raw energy. How do you deal with her? I can barely handle Anakin and he's a Jedi Knight."

"Tender Loving Care. And a while lot of training. The trick is train them to the point where everything else is fun." I explained.

"Well it seems you've taken the role quite nicely."

"Yup." I said.

"Master!" She whined.

"Alright. Anyway there our ride home. See ya Kenobi."

We waved goodbye as we entered the gunship.

Jedi Quarters

"So Nana, who is it that you like? Let me guess ummm Tenko wait no.... Jack... Wait? Is it Regu." I asked eagerly.

"Well. He's tall. Has a Padawan. Has green hair, great facial features, was trained by Ima Gun Dai. Oh and he's Mandalorian." She listed.

"Wait. That's.....me?"

She then jumped me and got close to my face.

"Always has been." She then crashed her soft pink onto mine. She kissed me without any sign of hesitation. As a Jedi I'm supposed to help people. Well I'm gonna help her right now. I kissed back softly trying to overexcite one another.

We parted.

"So this makes us a couple?" She asked.

"Is they even a question."

Words 867

Posted 23/7/2020

This is his looks

This is his looks. He sound like an older light Yagami