Adrien: Hey, Lila.
Lila: Adrien, we'll have to figure when you're gonna help me catch up on all the schoolwork I missed. I also heard you play piano, my uncle's the great pianist Chuch Borough chuck. He wanted to teach me when I was little, but I had to stop playing because of . But when my wrist gets better, I'd love for you to give me some lessons.
Adrien: Lila, I'm perfectly happy being friends with you, and I'll gladly help you catch on your schoolwork, but please don't lie to me like you did last time with Ladybug.
Adrien: (in flashback) So I'm guessing you're not a descendant of a superhero, either.
Ladybug: (in flashback) She's more like a super liar.

Lila: Ladybug's the liar.                                                                                                                                        Adrien: I'm not judging you, Lila, but instead of making friends you're going to turn everyone against you. You can tell me if there's something bothering you. I can help. But you need to be honest with me.

Lila: Are you trying to be some superhero lecturing me just like Ladybug did? Well thanks, but no thanks. Ugh. (storms off)
Adrien: I'm still here if you need help catching up with your schoolwork. (walks away in a dejected manner)

Scene: The bathroom.

Tikki: You can resist it, Marinette. Hawk Moth's power only effects people who think there's no solution to their problems, and you always find a solution.
Marinette: You're right! You won't get me, I'm proud, I'm confident, I'm Marinette!
(The akuma flies away.)

Rose: there she is again wow you are really cool Tikki you are a moral life helper !!

Chloe: WHAT Did I JUST SEE MAritrash PREvent an AKUMA !!!

hawk daddy thoughts : ohh so this is what happened to my Akuma

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: What's happened? The anger has disappeared. Hmm, but I can feel something new arising.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont, second floor.

Lila: I can't stand those super goody-two-shoes. (sees the akuma) Yes, here's my chance!

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont, bathroom.

Marinette: We can't let this akuma run loose

(a/n : sorry but i am not revealing her identity right now cuz it would break the tempo of the book that i have decided so i hope you do understand)

skip to Scene: Collège Françoise DuPont, second floor.

Lila: (grabs the akuma) Come here, akuma. (puts the akuma in her Hawk Moth, I am Lila. I know you want to destroy Ladybug and so do I.
Hawk Moth: (from his lair) Yes, I remember you.
Lila: Give me super villain powers and I'll give you her and Cat Noir's .
Hawk Moth: (from his lair) With pleasure. I have some new powers for you, Chameleon.
(Black-purple magic engulfs Lila.)

Alya: woah M was right she is a super villain without a costume

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont, locker room. Ladybug runs out of the bathroom, but shrieks and runs back when she sees Adrien.

Ladybug: I gotta find another way. (looks up and sees an airduct cover)
Adrien: (sees Lila) Hey.
(Chameleon pushes Adrien into the locker room.)
Chameleon (as Lila): Adrien, I wanted to apologize for what just happened. I've thought about it and you're right. I want us to be friends, so I'll never tell another lie again. Will you make peace with me? (kisses Adrien on the cheek, turning into Adrien and making the real Adrien collapse onto the ground, sound asleep; in Lila's voice) Whoops, I lied. (puts Adrien into a locker and leaves)
Plagg: (floats out) Adrien, Adrien!