"ZOE!"

ZOE’S POV.

“ZOE!!!!!” Danielle screamed out too me. Danielle has been my friend since I started at this high school in the middle of yr7.  

“Hey Danielle!” I reply back trying to match her enthusiasm.  

“How was your weekend? Anything new or interesting happen?” She says to me; you see Danielle is a very laid back person, and she is somehow the social butterfly?

“No, nothing interesting. What about you? Did Michael ask you out yet?” I say raising one eyebrow up.

“NO! But apparently I heard Jake likes you… ;)” She said with a hint of mischief.

“Wait you mean Jake the guy in my Art class?”

“Naah. The other Jake.” She says with sarcasm, which I could identify.

“Whatever”  I say not wanting to continue this conversation.

Danielle lets out a Humph. “This isn’t finished!” and as she is-dramatically left.

---

*BELL RINGS*

I leave within a second, not wanting to stay in that horrible classroom. It had hormonal teens in it. Not saying that I am not one of them. But I can control myself.

I was walking down the hall when I get trampled on because of people rushing out their classrooms to the front door of our school screaming acting like animals, seriously??

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“OMG!!!!”

I was starting to think it was a fire evacuation, until I heard the other people-

“HE IS SERIOUSLY HERE!”

“I THOUGHT IT WAS A RUMOUR!!??”

“ISN’T HE DREAMY??”

Hm…who is this “dreamy” guy? I thought.

I see a girl a bit younger than me; running in the direction of the noise-I quickly stop her by grabbing her arm and ask her “What’s all the commotion about?”  

“AninternationalmoviestarBlakerodeycameandhemightbegoingtoourschool” she said really fast, that I didn’t even get a word of that.

“Wait, Repeat but slower” I say, getting annoyed.

“Blake Rodey that international movie star is here, and he might be coming to our school!, Now can u let go of me?”

“Ah yeah sorry.” I say letting go of her arm

Oh, an international movie star is here at my school, and they are screaming for him?? Seriously what is wrong with this generation, yes he is a movie star SO WHAT? He is still a human being! It’s not like he is perfect or any more special then each person in this world. Aren’t people supposed to be equal? Ahh.

……..Wait!….

…didn’t that jerk at the café….mention..That he was an “international movie star”….

................

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN

:D thankyou for all the votes you guys have given me.  :D

Oh and sorry for the mistakes that are there. OH and if anyone wants to proof read my story that would be great :D