"His life"

Mystery international movie star

 *POV*

“Blake c’mon wake up! Blake...We are here…”

I woke up to the sound of my best friend Damien whispering into my ear.

“OKAY, I am up.” I say turning to my side in my seat to see Damien’s dark brown eyes smirking in my face. Ugh.

I give him a blank look in return. “What?”

“What do you mean “What?” we just reached this beautiful country that I’m sure has loads of hot chicks, and you’re going to be filming here! Oh and your sitting with your best friend on a private jet. AND all you say is “What” You got to be kidding me!” He looks at me expectantly as though he had made a point. -_-

“Nothing, it’s just...I’m going to miss home, also out of people you know why I am really coming.” I reply

“Yeah I know your only doing this show biz stuff to help raise money for your brother. I’ve heard it all, but can’t you at least look excited the facts that were on a jet or even just reached a new country we have never been to?”  Damien said. 

You see, Damien is my only true friend I met him since we were just little children and there was this competition for this audition to be in this famous movie called "Look at that! Its big Mama!" -that was going to be produced, and I wanted to try out for it, and as you can tell look what It got me. I’m in a private first class jet. See now I am “teen heart throb” as people say it. The movie that I was in, I didn’t get payed as it was in the contract that I will precisely not get a pay check for I am under age or some crap that I didn’t realise , they tricked me…but it was my fault for not reading the fine prints. Anyways to the topic of my brother – he is very sick he has this cancer in his liver, and he needs surgery in 12 months. So this is why I am currently in a jet that has just landed in Australia because I took the new film job here, so I can raise some money for my brother because the surgery cost heaps of money. The only person that as you can tell knows it is Damien, not even my manger can know that and I wouldn’t want my family’s personal life to get on screen. Even though I thought it could help, my mum doesn’t want it, and when she says something there’s no way to convince her. So I kind of gave up on the whole Idea of telling the press about my brother to help. But don’t get me wrong I love my brother very much- I am just going to find another way to help.

“Blake; Snap out of it!”

“Oh sorry are we here? Let get our luggage and board down.” I reply.

“Okay c’mon”. Damien said.

I get my black suitcase while Damien gets his grey one and we start to head to the flight board stairs off the jet. We were in a secluded area of the airport so there was no one here. It was peaceful, I like it.

I greeted our two body guards with a smile nod. As they were body guards they didn’t respond because they were always on alert, sigh. But you can't blame them because this one time we were in the farm as a holiday to get away from all the show biz, city ect. You get my drift. These blondes and brunette chicks came squealing in and started to hyperventilate right in front of me because they were very excited or something and an ambulance had to come. It was crazy but I felt sorry for the girls because I could see they were really true fans of mine.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

VOTE

COMMENT

GO TO NEXT PART>

:D 

<3 love my fans,

I'm just experimenting with this story...so please do comment for criticism.