Beauty

Amelia POV (in media)
March 15th 2019
"Aight bro I'll see you later", I dapped up by best friend Michael. After he drove off the crowded driveway I decided to go the beach and clear my head. I was at a party and I found my "girlfriend" up on some dude. I wasn't even mad I was just annoyed. I didn't love her or anything I just dated her cause I was lonely.

Oh wait lemme introduce myself. My name is Amelia Jackson I'm 17 years old, I have a mom no dad because the mf walked out on us at age 2. I love my mom and she has no problem with me being gay stud. She already knew when she told at age five I got in trouble for saying I wanted to hump Ms. Treasures my old Pre-K teacher. I didn't remember tho.

It was around 1:00 in the am. I drove to Galveston beach. It was beautiful at dark, the way the stars twinkled in the indigo sky, how the moonlight glimmered on the ocean. The soft crashing of the waves against the shoreline and the crabs getting food, their little ones close behind. I got out the car and took off my
shoes.

I walked not really paying attention to where I was going. Then my dumb ass walked in the water, tripped and fell. That's when I saw the wildest thing.... A mermaid?! Her tail was bleeding and she was crawling on shore. I thought ole girl was dead.

I walked closer to her... About to throw her back, but I realized she was absolutely beautiful.

She must've not seen me or else she would have been scared. She had a chiseled cheekbones and jaw, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes with a pair of full pink lips to match. Her long, dark curly hair covered her perky boobs that looked so smooth. I thought mermaids wore seashell bras, but hey ian complaining. Oh god am I lusting over a mythical creature. Oh Jesus help me!

Oh right she's injured!! I gently picked her up and carried her to my car. Thank god no one was out here with them or they would have saw. She was surprisingly light considering her tail was 5ft long. I knew I couldn't take her to the hospital or they would send her to a freak show type place. The only place I knew of was my house. I got in and sped off cause she wasn't looking too hot.

Once I made it home I parked in the garage so my nosy ass neighbors would look. Like damn Tatiana mind yo damn business. I made sure my mom was asleep and carried her inside and upstairs. That's when she woke up and she has the prettiest blue eyes ever....

Pearl pov

I felt my self being put in this cushion seat that smelt like ass but I was going in and out. Then whatever I was in came to a halt. Oh lord please do not let me be in some type of weird ass science lab for testing.

Whoever picked me up had a pair of strong warm hands and smelled like lavender and lemon. Mmm my favorite. Girl what is u doin?! Sniffing a stranger get it together!! I then shot awake and my eyes landed on the most gorgeous woman alive.

She had smooth mocha skin littered with tattoos. Almond eyes that sparkled, long dreads and a fade. A pair of pink full lips, and dark eyebrows. She was just staring at me as I matched her same action. I then bursted out crying. " Please don't hurt me!! Please let me go, don't test on me, let me goo!!", I cried out of fear. Idc how sexy she is I don't trust her. "Hey, hey hey. Calm down I'm not going to hurt you", she said in the most feminine, yet masculine, sexiest voice I've ever heard.

"You're not?" I replied in between sniffles. I do have powers and can melt her skin off but when a mermaids tail is injured their powers decrease greatly. The most I could do was make her feel like she's wrapped in a blanket. "No", she said with a laugh. Now idk what's so funny cause ain't nobody laughing.
I noticed that we were in her bathroom. She sat me in the tub and just sat next to it and looked at me.

Amelia pov

I didn't know what to do. Her beauty had me in a trance. I guess she forgot that she was injured because after a while she was crying again. "What do I need to do to help you?!" I said in distress cause even though I had just met her I didn't like seeing her cry. "I need you get some alcohol, gauze, and food!", she chocked out between sobs. I ran downstairs and got the alcohol, wipes, some snacks and gauze with pain medicine. I ran back up doing double time

I set everything down. "Ok I'm going to use the alcohol, ummm bite down on this." I handed get her a clean hand towel. On another one I put alcohol on there and wiped the bite down. It looked like a shark did that cause the bite was clean. She screamed and flopped around in that cramped space. Thank god my mom was a heavy sleeper or.... ouuweee idk what she would have done.

I wrapped her up and then gave her the medicine. At this point she had stopped crying.  "Thank you", she said in a whisper. Awww she's shy! "You're welcome" I chucked. "Soooo.. um what's your name?" I asked not really sure on what to say. "Pearl Waters" she replied back. Her voice was almost ethereal to me. "What's yours", she said. "It's Amelia...oh right! Here" I gave her the food she requested. "Thank you" Pearl replied. She scarffed down that food and honestly it was adorable...

Pearl pov

After I ate all the food she game me, I notice that she kept staring at my boobs. "What" I laughed. "Huh? What? Oh nothing", Amelia said embarrassed. "Wait do humans not walk around shirtless? Ohh that's probably why u staring so hard!" I busted out laughing.
"Yeah that's why heh heh" she chuckled nervously. Well I wonder do humans not walk around naked no? Well oh well I'm going to turn into human form. My tail heals faster that way.

Well chappy to here u go
Give be and feed back and ideas
Tootalooo