Ugh, that wink makes me want to bleach my eyes.

But he's right, I'd much rather work with him when he's acting nice, even if it is fake. I need him to think I'm working with him but really I'm just getting Harry here so he can get to Wolfe and hopefully save me.

"So I already have a plan really, he'll be straight here if he thinks something is going to happen to you, so you're going to call him and act all in distress - think you can manage that?" I look at him and nod my head. "You'll say you don't know where you are but you found a letter with this address," he hands me a piece of scrap paper with the address of wherever we are on. "That's the address for here, then we wait and I'm sure he'll show up, you'll direct him up to here so I hope you remembered the way, then my guys will block the door as soon as he walks in... understand the plan?" I nod again. I really hope Harry knows what the fuck to do when he gets here.

Wolfe pulls a smirk that makes me feel really uneasy, why is he looking at me like that? "What?" I eventually ask as he looks me up and down. "Well, we're going to have to make it realistic, I'm going to have to hurt you... just a little bit," I look at him with wide eyes. "No you're not hurting me, that wasn't part of the deal" I stand up suddenly.

Why is he smirking like that about hurting me? He's sick.

"You'll be able to handle it just fine, but if he comes here and sees that you're perfectly fine, he'll realise too soon that it's a trap." Wolfe stands up and walks slowly around to the side of the desk that I'm on. I back away towards the door. "This was a bad id-" he cuts me off. "If you back out now, we take Sammy again and believe me we will hurt her much more for the effort you've made my guys go to of taking her home and explaining some bullshit to her mother."

Shit.

I forgot about that part. I can't back out, but I don't want to get hurt. Sammy did it for me, maybe I could handle a little pain, it's only temporary.

I don't have much of a choice at this point so I just slowly nod. "What are you going to do?" my voice is shaky now and I swallow a lump in my throat as he answers, "Just create a few marks and bruises".

I am very much uncomfortable with the grin stretched across his face. "Just sit down, it'll be over in a few minutes" he continues to talk as he walks towards me. I sit down, there's no point arguing anything anymore; it'll just worsen things.

I begin stuttering again, my nerves creeping up and out of my voice box. "C-can't we just do like special effects makeup?" I suggest the idea, I mean it would have the same effect - Harry would still see I'm hurt and rush over into the trap.

Wolfe laughs and leans down close to my face, "First of all sweetheart, there's not a makeup artist in sight, I could easily get one of course but that's effort and time wasted." He leans in even closer, I turn my head away slightly he's that close. "And secondly, it's much more fun this way... for me" he smirks again.

I'm trying to think of other ideas which don't require any pain for me, however, I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Wolfe's closed fist smashes straight into my jaw. I let out a high pitched squeal and grab my face. Tears instantly streaming down my cheek.

"Oh calm down princess, that was only the first hit - it wasn't even that hard" he rolls his eyes in annoyance. He's annoyed at me? Seriously? Okay this guy has real problems. I hold my the side of my face, blocking the rest of my face too so he hits me with the same force in my arm. "Stop it! STOP IT! PLEASE!" I shout as he pulls his arm to hit me again, his smirk back on his face.

"Awh since you asked so nicely... no" he licks his bottom lip just before hitting the other side of my face. This hurts so fucking bad, I can't do it. I'm begging him to stop but he just won't listen.