I know they're real part 2 (Noah x Blake)

{FLUFF}

Noah's pov...

I know they're real...

——

Stepping out of the building feels like heaven, the sun beaming down on me and the birds flying above.

My mum waves me over and I start the short walk to the car, opening the passenger door and stepping in.

"I'm so glad you're out now! You look like you've lost a few pounds, but don't worry I have a plan. Do you wanna go to your favourite cafe, you can see Tayler!" My mum exclaims excitedly, waving her hands in the air and smiling over at me.

I just chuckle and shrug my shoulders before answering,

"It would be nice to see Tayler and I'm starving right now." I say, hearing my stomach growl at the thought of real food.

"Ok! It's decided, let's go get food!"

I knew my mum didn't want to put me in the insane place, it was my dad. Which I'm not excited to get home too.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when my mum taps me on the shoulder.

"We're here." My mum smiles happily and gets out of the car, walking to the other side and waiting for me.

I open the door and step out, my hand being intertwined with my mums before she's pulling me to the cafe door. I laugh and look around the small cafe, seeing everything is the same and Tayler helping a customer.

The customer leaves the building and Tayler looks up to lock eyes with my mum, smiling sweetly before his gaze drifts over to me. His eyes light up and he lets out a deafening scream.

"Oh my god! Noah you're here!" Tayler yells, running from behind the counter into my open arms. "I can't believe it!"

"Me either!" We both squeal and jump up and down in each other's hold.

"I have so much to tell you!"

——

My mum left awhile ago so me and Tayler could catch up, knowing that Tayler would be willing to drive me home instead of me walking home.

"Wait, wait, wait so you're telling me your boyfriend is Bryce Hall! The Bryce Hall!" I shriek, feeling like fainting from how lucky he is.

"Yes and he's actually picking me up from work in five minutes." Tayler explains, looking over at the clock on the cafe wall.

"H-have you met B-Blake?" I ask shyly, my stupid stutter appearing when I start talking about Blake.

Tayler gives me a smirk and shrugs, making my eyes widen and my mouth fall open.

"You d-did! What was he like? Was he as hot in person as on video?" I rush out wanting to know the answers right away.

"He was really sweet and he was hot, but not as hot as Bryce of course." Tayler smiles proudly, making me roll my eyes and give him a glare.

"Who cares about Bryce, I wanna know more about Blake." I whine, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He sighs dramatically and opens his mouth to say something, but gets interrupted by the bell ringing and loud voices fill the cafe.

Tayler looks over and his smile grows and his cheeks dust a light pink. He stands up and runs over to the group of loud people.

I turn my head slowly and see Tayler jump into Bryce Hall's arms, getting spun around before he's set on the ground again. My eyes widen and I look over at the two other boys beside them, Griffin Johnson and Kio Cyr holding hands.

I scream on the inside and turn back around, not knowing what to do other then just sit their awkwardly.

"Noah come here!" Tayler yells, waving me over and smiling softly. I falter slightly before standing and walking over to the group of boys, saying 'hi' and raising my hand in a greeting.

"Hi Noah, Tayler talked a lot about you. How was your trip to England?" Bryce asks, pulling Tayler closer and kissing his cheek.

I give Tayler a questioning look before he leans in and whispers in my ear.

"I didn't tell him where you actually were, I said you moved to England for the year." Tayler explains quietly before pulling away and giving Bryce a smile.

I nod my head in understanding and smile over at Bryce again.

"It was amazing and I hope all the things Tayler told you about me were good." I giggle quietly and look over at Tayler for reassurance, getting a small thumbs up in approval.

"Cool, well that is Kio and Griffin and Blake's coming soon." Bryce says, pointing to the couple then at the door. I feel my heartbeat pick up and my face flush red, before the door is opening again and Blake Grey is walking through the door.

My eyes widen in shock and I look down at my feet not wanting to seem creepy and stare. I feel embarrassed from all the times I've daydreamed about him thinking I would never meet him again, but he's now standing in front of me!

"Hey Tayler, whats good?" Blake asks, I sneak a peak up from my shoes to see Blake's face and oh my god, it's like my dreams are coming true.

"Nothing much, but this is my friend Noah." Tayler smiles, elbowing me in the arm so I look up again. My eyes lock onto Blake's and it feels like I'm in heaven, I know it's cheesy but it feels like it's just us in the world, nothing can bother us.

"H-h-hi." I squeak out, feeling my face burn from embarrassment. I look down again and sigh quietly from my stupidity, but I see a pair of shoes enter my view. A gentle hand is placed on my chin and it lifts my face to look into Blake's eyes again.

"Hi, Nice to meet you Noah." Blake smiles softly, moving his hand from my face and down to his side. I frown slightly from the warmth that he took with his hand and see him frown too.

"T-thanks, I-I mean." I stumble over my words before laughing nervously, and looking over at Tayler for help. He just shrugs his shoulders and I look at Bryce, seeing his eyes squinted at Blake and a curious look on his face. "N-nice to meet you t-too."

Blake smiles at that and steps back, looking over at Bryce and squinting right back at him. Bryce just shakes his head and points to the door,

"Well wanna hang out with us Noah, we're just going down to the beach." Bryce asks, I lift my shoulders and give a thinking look.

"Sure, why not." I smile, getting Tayler to throw his hands in the arm with a 'yay'. We all start walking out of the door, Blake leading and Bryce and Tayler at the back. I hear a faint whisper from Bryce which has a curious look washing over my face,

"Blake never acts like that around someone new."

I just brush the comment away and start walking out the door, following after the three boys.

(1190 words)

So I wanted to get a part 2 out today because you all wanted one, sorry if it's a little rushed.

Can someone make a book about this, I would but I don't have time and I don't have any good plots or ideas for it. If someone does want to please just tag me or something.

Have a good day/night!