Issei: I can only have one familiar ya know.

Kuroka: I can take one of the little ones but who will take care of the 3rd?

Issei: we will let him decide.

Kuroka: a family meeting will solve that.

Issei: Yeah let's go see the others, we've ignored them for a whole month now.

The couple came out of their rooms and called everyone. They all came running.

Bikou: you called?

Kuroka: there's an important issue we need to discuss.

Ravel: which is?

Issei: adopting one the 3 wolves at their familiar.

Vali: that's quite the surprise. To have one of the legendary beasts as a familiar, it almost sounds like a joke Issei.

Issei: well it's not. Fenrir chose me and one of the runts choose Kuroka but who will the 3rd one choose?

The 3rd one looked at the group and walked around them. The 3rd wolf eventually picked Vali.

Kuroka: well Vali looks like you're his master now.

Vali: I guess I am.

Kuroka: so Bikou. I heard you asked out my sister.

Bikou was now sweating bullets.

Bikou: weeeeellllll yeah I did.

Kuroka: and what did she say?

Bikou: she said yes.

Kuroka: good. So be good to her and if you're not then.... You can tell what will happen.

Bikou and the others clung to the wall and so did the wolves from fear of a woman's wrath.

Bikou: of course I will be good I promise.

Kuroka returns to her usual self.

Kuroka: ok perfect so who's hungry?

Vali: you guys go ahead and eat, I got some errands to run.

Issei: you mean your date with a certain silver haired Valkyrie?

Everyone goes: oooooooooooooooooo

Vali: I do like her.

Arthur: we're happy for you Vali.

Issei: I think we should start renovations, we'll need a few more rooms since Ravel joined the team and needs a place to stay.

Ravel: I'm happy sharing a room Issei.

Issei: it's up to you. We're building extra rooms regardless. If you want to use one as your own then it's fine.

Ravel: thanks.

Cao Cao: so Bikou and Vali, have you two went on any dates yet.

Bikou: no, after the fight with Loki no one had the will to go out.

Vali: I had just recently met Rossweisse back then so I did t want to make it weird.

La Fey: you should ask her out, both of your clearly like each other so do it.

Vali: but the problem is that I don't know how alright. I get all flustered around her...

Irina: then why not make a grand gesture?

Xenovia: like how Issei did for Kuroka when he made that glowing necklace?

Issei: that's a good idea. Azazel can help.