I narrow my eyes at Larissa and she gives me an apologetic grin. "I still can't believe you participated in that dumb prank Alexander decided to pull."

Larissa chuckles, completely unapologetically. "Come on, you have to admit it was funny. You were ready to kill someone."

Yeah, I was ready to cut Alexander's balls off. I grin at her. "I hope Alexander knows not to overstep the boundaries now."

Sam rolls her eyes. "Oh, please. As if he even wanted to even look at another girl."

I shrug. I'm not mad about it at all.

"Are you drinking?" Sam asks me.

I shrug. "Sure."

She raises her eyebrows, not expecting my answer. "Really?"

"Yeah, why not?" I say. I'm not a fan of alcohol, but a little to let loose is okay in my book.

"Well, goddamn, girl. This is how we party!" Sam says, excited. She brings me a drink and I don't even ask her what it is. The smell tells me it's something strong.

"Drink it up. We're going dancing after," Sam says, winking.

My face scrunches up and I hide my expression behind the plastic cup that I lift to my lips and take a sip, tasting the strong liquid. I grimace as it burns all the way down to my stomach.

"Strong, huh?" Sam asks.

I can only nod.

She grins and pours herself a drink, downing it down in one swig. I just watch her with wide eyes and look down at my cup. I'm pretty sure if I try this, I'll be vomiting before I can swallow it all, so I don't even try.

Larissa is drinking, too. But I have one enough and I tell myself I'll just stick to this one.

But then Sam starts dragging us into the crowd where everyone is dancing and drinking and making out, but not doing all three together. I can't dance with a drink so I have to drink it down.

I am not much of a dancer, but I have fun doing it, although I'm pretty self-conscious of other people watching me doing it. And before I know it, I have the second drink in my hand, drinking it down all at once.

It takes about two songs until I start feeling the first drink. I just become more relaxed and more smiley. I dance with Larissa and Sam who's currently drinking vodka straight from the bottle, having a really good time. And so do I.

I don't know for how long we dance. A few songs, I'd guess. I'm starting to get hot and I take the shirt off, staying in just my under-shirt now. When Sam sees me, she suddenly stops dancing and yells "Striptease!" into the crowd.

My eyes widen. Striptease? Me?

A few girls cheer and guys whistle. Alexander appears by my side suddenly, his arm around my waist. "Let's just this one out, yeah?" he murmurs, glaring at Sam.

Sam just shrugs and shakes her head. I walk away with Alexander. I need to cool down a little, anyway. I feel the alcohol in my head, but just a little. I think I danced most of it out. Alexander gives me water which I gratefully take from his hands. I lean on him, watching the scene unfold.

Sam created a real party if I shall say. There's a girl dancing on a table, taking his clothes off and throwing them at the guys that are cheering her on.

I peer up at the Alexander, seeing a small smile on his lips and he shakes his head before he looks away. I move a little farther away from him so I can get a good look at him. "A question," I suddenly say, my eyes narrowed.