Chapter 7

Kara P.O.V

We got to a big house & got out of the car.

Nash was leading the walk toward the house with me & dad behind him iwalking hand in hand.

Nash knocked on the door & walked in.

"Cam, nash." A lady about in her late 40's said walking to the entrance and hugging them

"And u must be kara im Gina" she said hugging me.

We walked in & sat on the couch, we turned on the tv & watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"Dinners almost ready guys cam come set up the table." She said "do u need help with anything I asked?"

Gina locked at me & smiled "yah sure can u come & make the salad?" She asked "sure" I said getting up walking to the kitchen & nash walking to help dad with the table.

"Oh by the way cam Sierra is coming so add a extra plate." She said & dad mumbled a 'ok'

"Thank u for helping me, u can go take the salad to the table" I did as I was told.

I sat at the table with nash & dad, we where just talking before Sierra came true the door with a dog. "Jake" dad screamed running towards the dog in exitment & the dog started jumping & slobbering all over him.

"Hi kara" Sierra said walking into the kitchen "hi" I said.

Sierra greated everyone & sat down & we started eating we hade spaghetti and meatballs with salad & it was quit good the dog kept coming under the table and trying to get some food but gona shooed him away.

We made small talks quit often & then we hade desert.

"This is delicious" I said "oh thank u honey."

"So umm I got a call today from awesomeness TV and well they want me to be in a movie" dad said & everyone saying congratulations.

"What u say?" Nash asked "obviously I said yes, & Lia, Andrea and Marcus are gonna be in it too" "wait so your gonna be in a movie?" I asked "yah basically"

"When dos it start?" Gina asked "next week it's like a one month thing every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and Sunday where there for half a day, but the other days where there from 8-5 and they surve us lunch and all that." Dad said.

"Sounds fun cam, but what's kara gonna do?" Sierra asked looking at dad with big eyes.

"She's gonna stay with nash, right nash?" Dad said "right will have lots of fun" nash said smirking at me.

I smiled back at him not knowing what where gonna do for a intyr month.

"Well we better get going I gotta do a couple things and we gotta go get kara bed spread tomorow since we didn't get it today" dad said looking at me

We hugged everyone dad said bye to jake and got in the car.

We drove home in silence for most of the way until nash decided to do some snapchat thingy and blasted music.

We got home & I shower and dad called me over to his room.

"Yah?" I said drying my hair with a towel. "Can u make a video with me?"
"Sure 1 minute" I walked out of his room and into mine I put on some joggers, a muscle shirt and put my hair up in a pony tail.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"What's up guys it cameron and today I have a VERY special quest..." He said guesturing towards me. "Ok so on Twitter I got a lot of people asking me who she is cos well if u didn't know we got moved today in the mall and I had a couple fans come up to me in some restaurants, well anyway This is kara say hi"

"Hi" I said looking at the camera"
"Ok so kara her is my wait for it drum roll pleas" he said and I started taping my hands on my thighs.

"She my daughter. Wait what I have a daughter?! Well yah I do so we will be answering a couple questions since I asked u guys on Twitter for some questions that u would like to know about her and me" dad said

"Alright kara are u nervious?" "Ehhhh not really I said fumbling with the hem on my shirt.
"Alright question number one" dad said. "How old are u?" "Im 12" I said looking at at the camera and then looking at my hands. "

"Question number 2. If u were to get a pet What kind of pet would u want?" Dad ask looking at me

"I want a dog" I said. "What kind?" He asked. "A husky" I said.

We answer a couple more of questions. And then I went to get ready for bed cos it was pretty late.