Chapter 1

Kara P.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a multiple different voice's. Miss. Aura voice and miss. Lizy's voice & someone els I'm pretty sure it was someone who wanted to adopted a kid.

This was a very big orphanage so my chance of getting adopted where very little and most of the people wanted a little baby or someone who's 2-4 years old other than that it was rare that the older kids got adopted. I put my ear against the door to see what they where saying

"So how old do u want the girl that u want to adopt be?" Miss aura ask "about maybe 11-13 years old" the boy ask & as soon as he said that everyone one was awake. The room filled with muters & whispers as everyone came to the door & Prest there ear against the door" "shhh" my bestfriend Amy said to the kids who where fighting over something.

We kept on listening to the conversation they where having until miss. Lizzy said she was coming to get us. We all rushed back to our bed's & pretended to be asleep. She opened the curten & said "girls wake up someone's gonna get adopted today inbetwen 11-13 years old. All the girls in that category go in office & wait." Miss lizzy said.

We all ran to the office & lined up.

Cam P.O.V

Today was the day I was gonna adopt a girl nash made a bet with me that I couldn't handle a kid to myself for 1 intyre year & so I told him I can & he said if I can handle it he would give me 200$ & if I didn't I hade to give him 200$.

and well now here I aim about to adopted a girl.

All the girls came rushing in & lined up they all looked very excited & happy. "It's rare that the older girls get adopted so there very exited" miss aura wisperd to me.

"Ok now u can pick on we will give u 2min with each other them the u can pick withch girl u want." Miss lizzy said "ok thank u I guesse I'll start at the beginning of the line" I said

I started interviewing the girls some where nice some where rude some where shy and some where loud and hiper.

"Hi what's your name?!" I asked a girl "hi..im kara" she said blushing "hi kara im cameron & im 20. How old are you?" I asked her "12" she said "how long have u been in here & why?" I asked "about 5-6 years & well because my parents died in a car crash & well I've been here for almost my intyre life"
"2minutes are up mrs.Dallas" miss. Aura said "ok well bye maybe I'll see u later" I said to her.

I interviewed about 5 more & now I hade to make my decision they sent all the girls back in there room & now I was left to decide.

• • •

I think I've made my choice.

"I made my choice I said to miss. Aura "great witch one?" She asked "kara the little brunet." I said "oh she's a lovley girl she's not alergic to anything but she dos have a lot of nightmares." She said "ok that's fine" I said "I'll go get her" miss lizzy's said while I finished signing papers.

Kara P.O.V

We where all siting on our bed waiting to see who will get to go & live a better life. All of a sudden miss lizzy came in & we all looked at her & waited for her to say something.

"Ok so mr. Dallas made a choice & he picked... Kara" she said & I amediatly hade a big smile on my face. "Pack your stuff & say goodbye he's waiting for u hurry up oh & don't forget to get dressed" she said as I looked down & remberd that I was still in my pjs. I got by back pack & my small duffle bag & started packing while a couple girls help me pack including Amy.

I got dressed & said goodbye to a couple girls then I said goodbye to Amy.

"So this is goodbye" I said looking down sadly about to cry. Any was my bestfriend she was like my older sister.
"Hey don't cry it's ok im sure your gonna come & visite me right?" She asked "yah forsure no worries. Bestfriends and sisters for life?" I asked holding my pinky up "bestfriends & sister for life" she said hocking her pinky with mine & hugged me

"U better get going he's waiting for u" she said "bye i love u" I said hugging her & walking away.

Hope u guys liked this chapter sorry if it was boring just a intro.

Don't forget to vote & comment

-kara<3