After chatting you keep the phone back in your bag and continue to choose clothes. Jisoo chose some outfits for you. You tried them all and just liked few. You thought of buying them and jisoo nodded at your decision.

You went to the cashier and payed for your clothes. You both exit the mall and stand at the entrance.

"Jisoo I have to go back, kookie said he has a suprise for me" you said.

"No problem you continue I will go by myself" she said smiling. You smiled at her and went to the car you came. You saw the driver open the door for you. You smile and sat in and he drives back home.

Time skips

You reached home and enter the living room. You saw no one there only few maids and gaurds were there. You went in your room hoping jk will be there.

You enter the room and were shocked to see a boy wearing a dungaree. You look at him confused. He was sitting showing you his back.

《Y/n's pov》
I enter the room hoping kookie will be there. I saw a boy sitting on the bed wearing dungarees. He was cute but I was curious who was it. He was facing his back towards me.

I went infront of him and was shocked what I just saw. Its its kookie.... He is looking so freaking cute in that glasses. He saw me and kept a pillow on his head.

"Kookieeeeee" I jumped on him and we both fell on the bed

"Kookieeeeee" I jumped on him and we both fell on the bed. "You look so freaking cute in this" you look at him and say still on top of him pulling his cheeks. "Really am i cute" he said pouting. "Kookie you are making me feel butterflies in my stomach" you blush a little. He pecked your lips and hugs you.

"Are you ready for the suprise teddy" he said breaking the hug. "Wasn't this the suprise" you said confusingly. "Still a suprise is there" he said while seeing you and giving a bunny smile.
"Then let's go I cant wait kookie" you whined. He chuckled and holds your arms dragging you to the roof top.

You reached the roof top and were so amazed by how it was decorated.