BUGS

Constructions are working on building a Luxury home complex, The two employees are from Oklahoma Gas and Power and they are called Travis weaver and Dustin burwash. Travis says "Man, these are some phat houses, huh? I'd like to live here." Dustin says "Yeah too bad, you can't afford it." Travis looked at Dustin and said "Yeah, you're right. This neighbourhood'll be damn expensive when it's finished." Travis says "No, this place is perfect." He then smacks a bug on the side of his neck and continues "except for the mosquitoes." Dustin is screaming for help, Travis turns around and sees that dustin has fallen into a hole in the ground. He runs over to the hole and he shouts down to Dustin and says "Dustin?" Dustin looks up to travis from the hole and he says "Help me. I'm trapped, broken my ankle!" Travis shouts down to him "All right, i'll get a rope to help get you out of the hole just hold on one second."

He leaves to go to the truck, leaving dustin who is clutching his bleeding ankle, breathing heavily and then he looks around nervously and sees that there are thousands of beetles inside the hole, several of them have landed on his hand, and he frantically brushes them off, and he says to himself "Oh God!" Travis is running to the nearby truck and opens it, back inside the hole tons of beetles start covering Dustin's body they are gathering on his clothes and skin and he shouts to travis "Help!" Travis shouts to him "Hang on." He gets the rope from the back of the truck and Dustin keeps shouting for travis to help him as beetles claw in his ears and over his body. Travis shouts to Dustin "It's all right Dustin! It's okay! He runs back to the hole where dustin is with the supplies and shouts down to dustin "Dustin,Dustin I'm here." He looks into the hole with a flashlight and is horrified to find his friend Dustin is dead bleeding from his ears and eyes.

Sam is reading a newspaper article about Dustin, a minute later Dean comes outside laughing and waving a wad of cash in the air

Sam is reading a newspaper article about Dustin, a minute later Dean comes outside laughing and waving a wad of cash in the air. Sarah was beside's Sam and they both looked up and Sam says "You know, we can get paid jobs once in a while." Sarah looked at Dean and he said "Hunting's our day job, and the pay is crap." Sarah says "Yeah, but hustling pool? Credit card scams? It's not the honest thing in the world, Dean." Dean says "Well let's see honest." He holds out one hand and says "Fun and easy." He then holds out his other hand and says "Honest." He then says "It's no contest besides, we're good at what we were raised to do." Sam says "Yeah, well how we was raised is jacked." Dean said "Yeah, says you. We got a new gig or what?" Sarah said "Maybe Oasis Plains, Oklahoma - not far from here. A gas station company employee, Dustin Burwash supposedly died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob." That confused and Sam then said "Human mad cow disease."

"