So far so good

En başından başla

"What was that?"

"What?" Chan raised his voice.

"Nevermind, whatever" Jihyo shuts the door.

"Jihyo-ya!"

Jihyo stops and lets Chan catch her.

"I am starving, let's eat" Chan dragged her wrist to follow him.

"YA BANG CHAN!" Jihyo protested but followed him.

Jihyo could only see him while he's eating graciously, sipping his broth and taking the side dishes into his mouth, while Jihyo hasn't touched her food yet.

"Why? Eat your food"

"I lose my appetite, seeing you eat"

"Up to you" Chan continues to eat

"Did you sleep with Park Sooyoung?"

Chan then chokes out his radish, making him pouring himself water.

"YA, what do you mean?"

"Stop playing around with your juniors. You're a married man, so stop having casual conversations with girls!"

"You know I am just playing around, Park Jihyo"

"Imagined that Mina had conversations with men from our company. You know so many people interested in her"

Chan snorted "Myoi Mina? She would never have an affair, she can't afford that"

"Wow, you're so cocky. Your wife is a catch! Both men and women want to be with her, she could choose anyone tho"

Chan laughs again, "If she did have an affair, well, I'd publicly make a fool of her and kill her halfway" Chan laughed while sipping her food again.

Jihyo looked at him in disbelief, "Well, for Mina, that's improbable. But if she ever had an affair, guess I will just love you again, I pity you so much, Bang Chan"

"I am sorry, I can't love women around your age. You don't have to love me, you don't have to pity me, just accompanying me to eat would be enough" Chan said it while laughing at teasing her.

Chan said it confidently because he knows it well that Mina would never cheat on him.

Never.

---

Mina arrived at Music Factory, she isn't here for her class, but Chaeyoung. She wanted to check her out. She was around the area and wanted to give a surprise visit.

Mina passes the cafe on the first floor using the outside stairs, directly to Chaeyoung's apartment.

"Mina Eonnie?"

Mina then turns around and sees that Dahyun calls for her.

"Chaeyoung isn't here, she's at Apgujeong all day, recording"

"Oh, okay" Mina descended the stairs back to the first floor.

"Do you want coffee, Eonnie?" Dahyun offered

"Of course"

Mina sits by the window, only 5 to 6 people are there at the cafe.

"There you go, Eonnie"

"Thank you, Dahyunnie"

Mina sips her latte.

"Eonnie" Dahyun calls for her, looking at her seriously now.

"Hem?"

"You know that I know Channie Oppa well, right?"

"Of course, you both are active within the association, that's where you guys met each other, right?"

"Yes, you're right"

"And because of him, I get to know you as well, and you were always helping me a lot. I like you Eonnie, I like to work with you"

Mina smiles at her.

Dahyun then stops and looks at Mina attentively.

"And Chaeyoung is my friend too, she's my best friend, Eonnie. When she cut ties with everyone in Seoul, we didn't. I know that she won't go back here, so I visited her a lot there. I cared for her Eonnie"

Mina nods, "I know"

Mina knows where this conversation leads.

Dahyun takes a breath, "I know from Jisung that you guys..............."

"It was all in the past, Dahyun-ah. We're good now, we're friends"

"I am thankful for you Mina Eonnie, only a few people get her. I am so thankful that you were there for Chaeyoung during her last time with her mother"

Mina smiles at her.

"But you're a married woman, Mina Eonnie and Chaeyoung have a fiance, I just............." Dahyun hesitated.

"At the end of the day, you both will hurt each other if you guys continue with whatever this is. So, please..........." Dahyun takes a deep breath, "To be honest, I don't want to intervene, I don't like to, but..........."

"You're a good friend, Dahyun-ah. I understand"

Mina takes a deep breath.

"I don't have any intention to hurt her, Dahyun. I swear to God" Mina assured Dahyun while holding her hands.