Introduction

HELLO EVERYONE! 

I'm back from the dead! 

I'm sorry I've been so MIA, but I've been so focused on other things that this slipped my mind. Anyways, I'm here to assure you that I will keep my promise. As you already know, I put 'The Dragon Fairy' on hold.

I was around 13-15 when I wrote The Dragon Fairy and looking at it made me cringe. I wanted to continue it, but I didn't see how I could do it when I had made a mess of it all from the start. So I made a plan to do a rewrite and I'm infinitely more happy with this. So...

HERE IT IS!

EMBERS OF US is the new title of 'The Dragon Fairy.' 

I thought it was fitting for the rewrite to have a new and improved title. I think this definitely is a more fitting title to the storyline. The plot is somewhat the same, with new events and better writing. 

*SYNOPSIS*

Set after season 6 but before season 7.

Things were different now. Bloom was happy. The evil Trix were gone, there were no more battles to be fought. She had the Winx, her family, and a boyfriend. She couldn't help but feel happy.

Then there's Riven. A year ago, he'd gone on a quest to find himself. To make himself the hero he wanted to be. It'd been so long since anyone heard from him, that Bloom never thought she'd see him again. 

Their reconnected was supposed to be a bad thing. Two hot headed people, too people with fire in their veins, too hot for anyone to handle. But when Bloom found Riven it was different from everything she expected. Blooms finds a friend in Riven, finding solace where she'd thought she'd find anger. 

Suddenly troubles and heartbreak ensue, it seems like there was a problem around every corner. 

Bloom always seemed to attract trouble. 

Just now it was the romantic kind.