Chapter 2

Trouble Maker Triplet - Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana

PART 1

On day when Taeyeon left Nayeon

Taeyeon POV

Honestly, I left the house not because of work. But I felt the needed to met doctor. You must asking why, right? then hear me out.

Flashback

Today still early morning, but I already felt my stomach upset and I had been thrown up. It had been going on for at least 3 days that was why I made reason to Jeonsi. I asked manager unnie to accompanied me to check up. 

Present

And here we were, arrived in hospital where Jeonsi friend's work. You must be asking, would not she told Jeonsi? Well, she was also my friend. Jeonsi always asked me to just met her if needed anything. Anyway, I got down and went to receptionist. 

"May I ask, did doctor Youngsi is available?" 

"She went to do her check routine, do you register for check up?"

"Yeah I already did through call."

"May I know your name? I need to check and give you your check up number."

"Choi Taeyeon."

"Okay Mrs. Choi, this is your check up number. You can wait for dr. Youngsi there.  We will do a simple check up after this."

"Yes, Thankyou miss."

"Ne"

I went to the said place aka waiting room. I took out my phone and texted my love. 

===  Chat  ===

To : My Love Jeonsi 😘♥😍

Hey, how was work?

From : My Love Jeonsi 😘♥😍

Honey 😍😍, it's been hard looking after this so called senior. How about you?

To : My Love Jeonsi 😘♥😍

😘...It's good.. I have been missing you, when are you going home?

From : My Love Jeonsi 😘♥😍

I miss you too.. I will make sure to come home earlier today... This week have been to much work anyway, I need some rest..

To : My Love Jeonsi 😘♥😍

Okay, I will waiting for you... Love you 😘😘

From : My Love Jeonsi 😘♥😍

Love you too, My beautiful wife 😘😘...

===  END CHAT  ===

Done texting my husband, I was talking to my manager. We discussed many things but got cut for a while because I got called for simple check up. Not long after that dr. Youngsi arrived. She shocked a bit, maybe because I didn't notified her before hand. She quickly composed herself and went inside. Her assistant prepared all and start called register number with patient name. Lucky for me, I registered a day before so I got number registered 1. 

"Number registered 1, Mrs. Choi." The assistant called.

I stood up together with manager unnie. We went to the assistant to confirmed my registered number.