"Woah there angry rabbit. Calm down, dude." Wendy says.

Jisoo checks the caller ID.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asks frustrated meanwhile she goes outside of her room.

"Get your ass down here with my cake because I got your damn morphine."

Jisoo sighs. Finally, her plan begins.

"Be there in an hour."

"Awesome. By the way, I'm sorry you couldn't bang your girlfriend." With that, the call ended.

Chaeyoung got down the stairs in her messy clothes.

"Who was it?" She asks whilst she buttons up her blouse.

"A friend. I'll go now." Jisoo kisses her lover's cheek.
×××
Lisa sat in front of her brother, BamBam. The atmosphere was awkward. They were in a café called Ocean Mars.

"So... How's work?" Lisa asks between a few bites. BamBam sipped his tea before he answered. "The company is running smoothly. By the end of the year, maybe we'll upgrade. And they love my new designs too."

BamBam looked at Lisa, his eyes full of pity. "Unlike you, who's still struggling with school."

Lisa clenched her jaw. She hated how her parents favoured her brother more than her just because he was a boy.

"Well, I've got a girlfriend and perfect grades unlike you."

BamBam scoffed. "Yeah, your girlfriend who is lazy, does nothing, and always sleeps with others."

Lisa felt anger rising within her.

"Don't talk about her like she's some slut! She's my girlfriend, kind and sweet, caring. She isn't lazy. Jennie is smart." Lisa gathered her things and begin to walk to the front door but halfway through the café, she stopped.

"This meeting ends now. Don't talk to me, contact me if you need anything because it seems you already have everything. Adios brother." Lisa spit out the word 'brother' like some poison. With that, she exited the café leaving BamBam alone, a sour after taste in his mouth.
×××
Jisoo stood in front of a warehouse, Wendy's favourite cake in her hands.

She barged in and put the cake in the fridge.

"I'M HOME BITCH AND I'M GONNA EAT YOUR CAKE!" She yells hoping Wendy can hear her.

"TRY ME MOTHERFUCKER! I DARE YOU AND IF YOU EAT IT YOU'LL BE DEAD MEAT!" Wendy shouts from upstairs.

"THEN BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE WITH THE DAMN MORPHINE."

"Holy shit, you don't have to shout, I'll be deaf if you continue." Wendy comes down with a bag of morphine and tossed it to Jisoo who throws it into her bag pack.

"Good." Jisoo zipped her bag pack and throw it on her shoulder. "I'm gonna go now."

Wendy rose a brow at her.

"Don't you have something to say?" She asked. Jisoo turned around.

"What? Thank you."

Wendy wore a shit eating grin on her face.

"I didn't mean that, but sure, you're welcome."

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Chaeng is awesome but I must kill her. That's it." She shut the door.

"Well... Maybe you shouldn't kill her..." Wendy sighs. "What an idiot."
×××
"Snacks?"

"Check."

"Drinks?"

"Check."

"Movies?"

"Check."

"Blankets and pillows?"

"Check."

"Cool. We're set up then we can start." Rosé clapped her hands.

Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé set up the whole thing then they sat down on the couch, Lisa and Jennie cuddling, poor Rosé third-wheeling in the corner of her couch.

They agreed to watch Mulan because it was one of the most awesome Disney film so far.

Elyn: don't come at me pls. It's one of my favourite movie

Halfway through the film when Mulan fought against the Huns the doorbell rang.

"I'll go, see who is it," Chaeyoung said getting up from the couch.

Wrapped up in her blanket, she tiptoed to the front door.

"I'm coming, jeez. Needn't ring that bell so loud." She opened the door and it revealed Jisoo standing on her front porch, in all her glory. Sweaty in a sports bra, and running shorts with a messy bun.

Chaeyoung couldn't breathe.

"H-hi." She managed to choke out.

Her girlfriend smirked at her.

"Hey, sunshine," Jisoo observed Rosé. "You look like a burrito. You're cute."

Rosé blushed.

"Thanks. You look... Sexy." She bit her lips. Jisoo spread her arms.

"All for you princess."

The dark haired girl looked behind Chaeyoung.

"Movie night?"

Rosé nodded.

"Wanna join?"

Jisoo thought about it a little bit then clicked her tongue. "Sure. But I need to change. I can't show up to your friends like this. They're going to die if they see me." She winked.

Rosé put her arms around Jisoo's neck. "Or... You could just come in like this. I wouldn't mind it." Jisoo shook her head. "Nope. Not a chance."

Rosé pouted. "And I hoped I could get you in bed like that." The older girl laughed at her. "Maybe later. Go, don't miss it. I'll join you after I changed."

"Okay..." Chaeyoung dragged herself back.
×××
10 minutes later and Jisoo looked more bearable than a trash can. She grabbed her keys, locked her house, and crossed the street. Before she could knock, she heard a rustle in the bushes and then saw a silhouette in the dark near Chaeyoung's window. Jisoo decided to follow it. When she saw who it was she gasped.

"Yang?" Her breath hitched.

Elyn: Aye! School is a shit and I'm gay. Bye