WANGJI started driving towards airport. He needed to talk to Him. Tell Him everything, before he meet WUXIAN. Tell Him his heart's content. Tell Him everything that's in his heart. Because, he needed to confess to someone, and noone was better than Him.

HIM. PATRICK JANE.

WANGJI waited impatiently at the airport entrance for JANE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

WANGJI waited impatiently at the airport entrance for JANE. And then he saw him. And exhaled deeply. As if he had been holding that for a long time. Holding his breathe, his patience, his tensions, worries, guilt for just too long. And somehow JANE'S arrival made him release them as an exhale. As JANE'S his presence itself provided that solace to him. Deeply calming him.

PATRICK JANE smirked seeing him and patted his shoulders on closer arrival. His pat relaxed WANGJI. PATRICK pulled him closer, embracing his shoulders by his long arms.

"Everything will be ok. Kiddo. Relax. Hmmnn!!! "

WANGJI nodded.

WUXIAN was in deep thoughts, rather deep turmoil

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

WUXIAN was in deep thoughts, rather deep turmoil. He caressed his stomach. A life residing in there, breathing in, wholly depending on him. That life knew no one else, recognized no one else, trusted no one else but him. And, what was he doing? Trying to terminate it? Wasn't that sin? But then.......then....... Won't the society, lebel him freak, lebel that kid freak. Bully it. No, no, no....... WANGJI would protect him.....and the baby.....But then didn't WANGJI himself hid truth from him, despite knowing the truth!!! Didn't that mean he was as much ashamed of the truth?

Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was confused, ashamed and scared. And his heart and mind just wanted to rush to his Bobcat and break in his arms, in his embrace. Wanted him to pat his back, caress him and say that everything would be all right. He would make everything all right. He wanted Bobcat to take him in his protection and warmth. Hid him away from everyone.......

But his ego wouldn't let. He was hurt, deeply hurt. He thought there were no secrets between them. No wall, no veil, only trust but seemed it was as fake as the reflection on a mirror, which broke to pieces with just one blow. Yes, he was hurt, deeply hurt. WANGJI still had secrets kept from him, and more so, secrets involving him. He knew, but he never cared to share. He was aware but he never thought to discuss. Why?