Chuu

After finding an interesting letter in your locker you were way to intrigued to not check what's up. It was a love letter from someone asking to meet them in the park.

"Y/N that's so creepy what if you get murdered!"

"Haseul no one is murdering anyone the park is public anyway." You reassured your friend who acted more like a mom.

Your morning went by like usual but you couldn't stop thinking about the note. It just seemed to be a bit old fashion to you. These days people just asked others out in person and love letters were now text messages.

You put on some casual clothes before skating to the park. There you sat on a nearby bench and waited. It did make you nervous since you didn't know anyone who'd seem to be interested in you. You always thought that girl in your math class was cute but she seemed way too socially awkward to strike up a conversation. No other people came to mind you were totally stumped. Till you hear a voice.

"Y/N?" The soft voice says causing you to around and see who's mouth it was coming from.

It was Kim Jiwoo. You actually knew her she'd been in a few of your classes including your math class. The socially awkward girl. Sometimes you spoke to her but other than that it wasn't much. Although you had to admit all the interactions with her were always adorable. No wonder she always seemed a little nervous.

"Oh Jiwoo? Hey." You smile at her just to put her at ease. "So are you the one who-"

"No!" You look at her in confusion if she didn't write it then who did? "I mean y-yes but I wasn't ready to give it to you but stupid Hyejoo put it in your locker."

You didn't know who Hyejoo was but whoever she was she sounded like the type to mess with her friends.

"Oh sorry." You feel a need to apologize to the nervous girl. "I'll go then." You start reaching for your skateboard before Jiwoo puts her little hand on your shoulder. "N-no wait!"

You look up at her and her face turns bright red. You can't help but smile she seemed so nervous but the way she was trying her best to remain calm melted your heart.

"You're already here and I don't wanna waste your time. Plus Hyejoo is right if I don't do this now I won't do it at all. But also I haven't even planned what I was gonna say. You see I wrote the letter yesterday and-"

She was so busy rambling on and on she didn't take notice of you standing up. So you put your hand on her head and start softly patting her. "Hey I liked reading you letter. Breathe ok?" You tell her before she passes out.

Your hand patting her head seemed to have her hypnotized. She looked at you like you were the only person on earth. You then take your hand away before sitting back on the bench and patting the spot next to you to have her sit.

"Sorry I'm so nervous... you're so pretty!" She takes a seat next to you and looks at her fidgeting hands.

You laugh and disagree not a lot of people confessed to you or anything so compliments were still a bit awkward for you.

Jiwoo's face was cute but you could tell she was upset. "Hey! You're so pretty! Actually when you asked me for a pencil last week I almost forgot what a pencil was!"

It seemed like when Jiwoo was nervous she got loud and talked way too much. In it's own unique way it was nice having an affect like this on someone.

"You're prettier Jiwoo."

She gasps and covers her face. Her reactions were quite cute and you wanted more. You gently take her hands away from her own face.

"You're really pretty in class and so cute when you look at me Jiwoo trust me."

You didn't lie at all to her. A lot of people said she was cute and one of those people was you. The girl was the definition of pure cuteness.

By now she seemed like she was about to explode. From how she spoke to you you could tell she really liked you who wouldn't be reacting like her?

"S-s will you go out with me?"

She was so quiet it was basically a whisper. You could tell she was unsure and so were you. You liked her but all you knew about her so far is that her name was Jiwoo and she had a friend named Hyejoo. When you talked to her in class it was usually to ask for a pencil or an eraser.

"Why don't we go on a date first?" You smile and she smiles back and nods. Pure joy. "Well let's go get ice cream!" You take her by the hand and off you both are for your first date.