Prologue - {Next Generation}

Start from the beginning

Y/N:"How's his condition?" I ask him, but he shook his head...

Shadow:"Dead... Some Xenomorph manage to ripped his head along his spine from his body..." he said...

Y/N:"What?" I said, dumbfounded...

Echo:"No... Not Xeno... Something... else..." he said, as I look back at him...

Y/N:"Tell me, who or what did this to you" I said, as he weakly looks up to me...

Echo:"Hun... Hunterrrrr" he said, and his last words before he went to deep slumber....

Shadow:"Damn it!" he shouted as he fist punched the nearest console

I reached down and grabbed his dog tag, along his shotgun... I rose up to my feet... 

Y/N:"Come on... We need to get out of here..." I said, as I turn around and walk past Shadow...

<...>

Shadow:"We need immediate evac! This Place is already overrun by those fucking things!" he shouts on the mic

Radioman:"Alright... 2 Dropships will be sent to your location for immediate evac, over" he said from the other line

Shadow:"Thank god... I thought you guys will leave us to rot here" he said, as I look out of the window to see nothing but alien corpses that been gun down after I reactivated the turrets...

Radioman:"As long as- Static" it suddenly got cut off...

Y/N:"What happened?" I ask

Shadow:"Hello? Hello?! Shit!" he said, as he put down the mic. "Something must have interfere the signal or more possible, those xenomorphs got smart enough to destroy the satellite dish on the other building...

Y/N:"Damn... Well, as long as the turrets are up... we're safe here for the time being" I said, as he agreed with me...

<10 minutes later>

As we were getting ready to head out to the roof, the power in the building that we're in suddenly went out... I looked out the window to see the turrets are now offline...

Y/N:"Damn... We need to go... now" I said, as I lead the way up and out...

Shadow pull out a pair of smoke grenade and gave me the other one. As he pull the pin and threw it at the side of the roof...

Y/N:"Weird... No Xenomorph?" I said, as I scan the area below...

Shadow:"Probably dead, thanks to those turrets..." he said

I let out a chuckle as I turn around to look at Shadow, only to see 3 red dots on his chest

Shadow:"What?" he asks, before I saw his whole body explode by something...

I ducked down for cover as Shadow's sniper rifle slid 5 feet away from my position. Hearing the noise of like a predator... I peek my head out to the side of the crates that I'm hiding behind, seeing the thing that killed my friends...

 I peek my head out to the side of the crates that I'm hiding behind, seeing the thing that killed my friends