Prologue - {Next Generation}

Note: New Me, New Style >:3

PS: Strong Language and Adult Content in this Story, You've been warned >;3

-=Begin Of Chapter=-

-=Y/N's POV=-

Y/N:"Retreat! We're getting the hell out of this planet!" I shouted, aiming my sight on those xenomorph bastards

Echo:"This fucks just kept on coming! I'm starting to run out of ammo here!" he shouts, gunning down every xenomorph that is heading our way

I felt a pat on my shoulder as I raise my rifle and move inside the doorway of the bunker, this bunker was our first to secure after we landed in this isolated planet... I saw Dozer reloading his smart gun, I then pat Dozer's shoulder as he looks up at me...

Y/N:"Head back and activate the turrets, Dozer! Let me have the Smart Gun!" I shouted because of the noise outside

Dozer:"Yes, sir!" he obliged, I grab the Smart Gun and finish the last step of the reloading process and aim the Smart Gun ready...

Y/N:"Echo! Shadow! Get in! I'll cover your backs" I shouted, enough for the two to hear me

I pulled the trigger and let the Smart Gun do its job and gun down every Xenomorph it can find, while Echo and Shadow are now running and head right in the bunker, as Echo slams the button at the side, as the metal door began to slide down closing...

Shadow:"Die you piece of shits!" he cursed, using his flamethrower to his hearts content, as I continue gunning down some close calls...

As the metal door slid closed, Shadow's flamethrower and the Smart Gun that I'm using finally ran out dry... I tossed the Smart Gun on the ground as I pull up my pulse rifle at a ready...

Y/N:"The turrets still aren't firing... Echo, go and help Dozer to activate the turrets" I said, he agreed and head to the control room at the back...

Shadow:"*Sigh* Worst. Fucking. Planet. Ever." he said between breathes...

Y/N:"You could say that... Come on, we need to call an evac if we wanna leave the planet you so hated, Shadow" I said with a smile, he smiles back and before we could head to the radio room, a shotgun round was heard... several shots...

Shadow:"Shit! They're in the bunker?!" he cursed as he readies his Pulse Rifle

Y/N:"Echo! We're coming!" I shouted, as we ran to the control room with our guards up...

<...>

Shadow presses the button as the door slid open, I went in with my pulse rifle ready, only to see Echo on the ground at the side of the room, bleeding... I ran up to him as I noticed that he's still breathing...

Y/N:"Echo, what the fuck just happened?!" I said as I ripped a piece of my cloth and use it to wrapped around his severed left arm...

Echo:"We're not... alone... in this... bunker..." he said, weakly

Y/N:"Hold on, Echo! I'm getting you out of here! Just... Hold on!" I said as I finished tying the cloth around his severed arm...

Shadow:"I found Dozer..." he said, I look back to see him looking down on the floor, holding Dozer's pistol...