Even if this suitcase was selected by others, Han Yue never felt that a female participant would choose such a suitcase.

However, what Han Yue didn't expect was that Xia An would kill him halfway!

It turned out that Xia An walked away with the 'Protagonist's Gift Pack' that was carefully prepared for Xu Jinyang!

"Lao Han, I told you a long time ago, let's get some scripts for our show. You should have listened to me. You have to pay attention to what is true and natural. Now it's ok, the character chosen by Xia An should look real and natural."

Xu Lin shook his head. As Han Yue's partner, of course, he knew what he meant.

He also understood how brilliant the role that Xia An chose to play in Han Yue's vision, but ...

However, Xia An, who was defined as the weakest chicken, selected the most important role!

Since the weakest chicken existed, she must have no way to grasp the role that Han Yue cared about the most.

Although Xia An's shape was domineering and good-looking, everyone understood that it was just good-looking and superficial.

Even with such a character and equipment, Xia An would still be ... the weak chicken.

Oh no, she was just a weak chicken who looked good.

"Lao Xu! I regret it! If I knew I would just open the back door and help Xu Jinyang cheat! I regret it at the beginning! This Xia An! Damn it!"

Han Yue's eyes were full of resentment while he looked at Xia An!

And what about Xia An?

She blossomed in her heart!

Originally, she just wanted to pick a lightweight, easy-to-carry suitcase. According to her idea, she was looking for a lightweight weapon.

Who would have thought that she got such benefits!

Although she was very confident in her strength; however, with such equipment, her winning percentage got even greater!

"By the way, Xia An, what role do you play ...?"

"Oh, it looks like a killer."

After each participant's role had been selected, no matter what the outcome of the choice was, it had become a foregone conclusion.

After everyone changed into the clothes and shoes made according to the size of each participant, the six participants at this time, whether they were male or female participants, could not wait to know what to do next.

"I heard that the theme of the first issue is Resident Evil."

"It feels like making a movie!"

"I also feel that way!"

No matter what role the male participants had, they were all excited.

The adrenaline in their body made them enter the theme of the show quickly.

When the staff sent the supplies to the six participants and talked about the program rules, it was too late, and the sky turned dark.

"Okay, It is late now. Let's take a break in the dormitory arranged for you by our staff. We will start filming tomorrow morning."

Han Yue smiled and looked at the participants who were discussing how to live to the end of the show safely. He glanced at Xia An, who seemed to be studying her clothes curiously, and thought proudly again, 'Hum hum! This time, he will clean up Xia An!'