Observing her current situation and her attitude towards her son, he thought that he knew the answer to the question he asked

He felt that she was a whole-hearted and dedicated Mom who didn't want her son to have any problems because of his mother's career.

However, from where would he know that Xia An, who returned from the doomsdays, was completely different from normal people?

"Being a celebrity is too troublesome.."

Xia An said casually. She had never been a celebrity, nor did she know how to act or sing. Be a Celebrity? Forget it!

However, the most important thing about being a celebrity was to be a happy one! Fly everywhere! Work everywhere!

Her ideal job should be to sleep, play, eat, without work! Also, to make money!

Alas, after thinking about it carefully, it seemed to her that there was only one option left, which was broadcasting ...

No, in fact, it was very cost-effective to take photos. She could take a break and spend money for a long time after taking the photo once.

Xia An began to swim in her thoughts.

"Xia An, in fact, if you are worried about your son's problems, I don't think It is a big one. Your son looks like you and has a star look. If you are afraid he might get bullied, well, if you take your son on the show, you can wash it off instantly! And your son will also get a lot of fans. "

"Also, the question of your working hours is actually up to you to decide for yourself. If you want to work fewer hours, then work less frequently. Or you can just shoot a variety of shows and shoot advertisements. time......"

Han Yue was very bitter. He puts efforts in persuading Xia An, not for her but for himself ...

He thought that she would be a hot celebrity in the entertainment industry! If Xia An really ignites because of his show! Then he could use this favor and let her cooperate with him on the next show!

and so-

"So, Xia An, don't make that impulsive decision. It would not be too late to wait until we've finished this show to see the situation and make a decision again."

After listening to Han Yue's sincere persuasion, and all aspects, Xia An felt that what he said was not wrong.

It didn't take long to shoot commercials and variety shows.

And the money taken once can be used for a long time.

"Okay, let's talk then." After speaking, Xia An hung up the phone.

She got up from the bed, bowed her head, and glanced at the little guy sleeping beside her.

She stared at the small ball that slept well. His pink mouth, long eyelashes, and soft baby fat, he looked adorable!

Seeing such a small ball, Xia An immediately became happy.

Whoops, it was so nice that he was raised by her!

He wasn't just cute; he was even obedient, not like the sickly villain with psychological problems!

Seeing that the little guy was sleeping soundly, Xia An couldn't bear to disturb him, so she got up lightly from the bed.

After washing, Xia An picked up her cell phone, wanting to order a heavy breakfast as usual. But suddenly she thought about making breakfast for her good son!

The idea came, and it didn't stop the activist Xia An, she even decided to stuff her son with the breakfast she was going to make!

result-