2.All thanks to Sky

(Y/N's POV)

I hitched my bag more comfortably on my back as I made my way home from school. It had been another typical day. My classmates, as usual, left me alone. I didn't mind as I had Glossophobia(fear of talking to crowds). After my best friend Kim Mi Sun moved to another city, I pretty much kept to myself.

Though I pretended like I didn't mind being alone, the truth was that I wished I could join my classmates and go out and have fun. But whenever I had to speak in a crowded place my throat starts closing up and I start to stutter. 

I sighed . It was no use thinking about that. I was about to turn into my lane when I suddenly remembered that omma had asked me to pick up some groceries. I turned around and was making my way to the store when someone slammed into me as I turned the corner sending me crashing to the ground.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I exclaimed angrily. My books had fallen all over the ground and the person who knocked into me bent down to collect them. It was a boy. Tall with floppy dark hair that fell into his deep brown eyes. Maybe an year or two older than me. Realizing I was nearly nose to nose with him, I got up , brushed myself down and held out my hand for the books. The boy was still crouched on the ground holding my books. I raised an eyebrow and he quickly got up and  gave me the books.

"sorry about that again," he said going a bit red.

"Gwenchana. But next time, please do watch where you're going," I said taking back my books and continuing on my way. I felt his eyes on me and after walking a few spaces I looked back, but the boy was gone.

(Chanyeol's POV)

Training went on as usual but I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I bumped into. I wonder where she lived... I thought while making my way home after training,

I was a trainee at SM Entertainment and was going to debut soon with a group called EXO. Though I was initially selected to be a vocalist, my deep, baritone voice changed that decision and now I was to be the main rapper.

( The next day)

I got up earlier than I usually do due to nerves. I put on my uniform and headed downstairs. "Omo, looks who's early today!" joked omma as she handed me my breakfast. "Are you nervous about your new school?"

"Not really," I replied as I picked at my food. My omma raised an eyebrow. "ok, fine. I am."  Omma chuckled .I pushed away my food , got up and shouldered my bag. "I'll get going then" I told omma before heading for the door . Once outside I heard a lot of commotion coming from the house next door. A dog was barking and a girl was shouting.

Just as I was opening the gate, a puppy rushed out of the garden next door and shot off down the lane. "Yah! Get back here you bad dog!" I heard someone yell and the next thing I know, someone slammed into me. It was a girl. I caught her gently by the shoulders before she could fall and turned her to face me.

 It was her. The cute girl I met yesterday. I couldn't believe my luck! "What happened to watching where we're going?" I asked with a laugh.

"Oh, it's you!" she said, pulling back from me. "Are you the people who moved in here?"  She gestured at my house. "Ne," I replied. She looks even cuter today. "Oh," She said "Mianhe for knocking into you." 

"Gwenchanha" I pointed at the dog "Is he yours? What's his name?" "Sky. He's a handful," she said, managing to grab the dog by its collar before it could run any further and placing it inside her garden before carefully shutting the gate.

"So, since we've already met twice , lets officially introduce ourselves. I'm (Y/N)," she said with a bow . What a cute name! It totally suited her. "I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol," I said shaking her hand. "Wanna walk to school with me?" (Y/N) hesitated for a second and then said, "Um...sure" I smiled. YES!  Suddenly, going to school early didn't seem like a bad idea.

 As we started walking I could hear Sky whining and scrabbling at the gate. Komawo Sky, for giving me a chance to meet her...

(A/N) Hello...did you guys like it? Hope you did. Anyway thanks for reading and see you next time!🤗❤