1

I'm dead by watching the FMV. I need CPR to recover. I'll see you once you are done reading this and hopefully I'm alive. Let's begin.!!

Y/n's POV

"Ok sweetie. Your dad and I will leave now. Make sure to stay with Jimin at all times okay?"(Mom)

"Of course mom. I'll not leave him. When will you guys be back?"

"In three weeks. You guys go to the same school so it shouldn't be a problem."(Dad)

"Okay then. You guys should go before you miss your flight."

They kissed me goodbye and left. I'll be staying with my best friend Jimin as my parents trust him more than me. Taehyung and Jungkook will be also coming over as all of our parents work together.

"Hey Y/n! Jungkook and Taehyung will come soon. My mom made us lunch before she left."(Jimin)

"Okay mochi!"

"Yah I'm not a mochi..."(Jimin)

"In my eyes you are."

He pouted and we went to eat. We ate and we decided to watch a movie. Taehyung and Jungkook came and plopped onto the bean bags.

"So what are we watching?"(Jungkook)

"Avengers"(Jimin, I)

"Ah ok. Let's just watch."(Jungkook)

We watched the movie until it ended. It was Friday night so Taehyung ordered us pizza. I went to change and shower to clean clothes and so for the boys. I wore shorts and a sweater since it was kinda cold.

The pizza came and we decided to play truth or dare. I sat between Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook sat opposite me. Jungkook got a bottle and spinned it. It landed on Taehyung.

"Hyung. Truth or dare?"(Jungkook)

"Truth"(Taehyung)

"Tell us a secret which you haven't us."(Jungkook)

"I am still a virgin..."(Taehyung said in embarrassment)

Jimin and Jungkook were shocked but I wasn't.

"I thought you said you lost it to a slut?!"(Jimin shocked)

"I lied to see your reaction only..."(Taehyung)

Taehyung giggled and spun the bottle and landed on me. 

"Y/n. Truth or dare?"(Taehyung)

"Truth..."

"Out of the three of us, who do you love the most?"(Taehyung)

"I love you all the same! I can never decide."

I spin the bottle and landed on Jimin. It went on on until it landed Taehyung.

"Taehyung. Truth or dare?"(Jimin)

"Dare."(Taehyung)

"I dare you to give Y/n a hickey."(Jimin)

I didn't know what it was but allowed him. He came and sucked my neck. It was really good until I accidentally moaned a little. They heard it but didn't show. He pulled away and smirked at the hickey on my neck, "Beautiful..." and he went back to his place.

Taehyung spin it and landed on me.

"Dare"

They three discussed on something and pulled away then Taehyung asked me.

"Have sex with us?"(Taehyung)

I was a bit shocked when he said it straight forwardly. Jimin and Jungkook glared at me while smirking.