"Fire away," Aqua replied as she looked at him with a smile.

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me at the Waterlily?" Varian asked and Aqua nodded quickly.

"I would love to, but are you sure you can afford that? I can pay if you-" Aqua started.

"No! I've saved up a lot of money for this, don't worry! This is for you!" Varian grabbed her hand and gently kissed her knuckles which made her blush.

"Alright. I look forward to it," Aqua said as she smiled at Varian and he pulled her into a hug.

"I love you, Aquaria," Varian murmured as he gently touched the necklace she was wearing. "Never forget that."

"I never will and I will always love you. I don't care if everyone says I'm too young to know what love truly means. I know that it means you complete me. Even if I can't see you, I know you're always going to be with me. I know that you make me so happy by just smiling." Aquaria smiled when his gloved hand caressed her cheek and she leaned into his touch.

"You make me feel the same way. I know that I'm a man of science, but I truly mean it when I say that this feeling is magical." Varian kissed her forehead gently.

"You are such a charmer," Aqua murmured with a light giggle and Varian smiled.

"I'll let you go get ready for dinner tonight, my princess," Varian said before he gently grabbed her hand, kissing her knuckles.

"Then I'll see you tonight, my alchemist," Aqua said as a light blush dusted her cheeks.

Varian pecked her lips before he left to back home so he could get ready.

💧

"How do I look, mom?" Aqua asked as she looked down at her dress.

"Aquaria, sweetheart, you look beautiful," Arianna said with a bright smile. "You always look beautiful."

"Thanks, mom. I love you," Aqua said as she hugged Arianna.

"I love you too, sweetie. Now go on. Varian should be here any minute," Ari replied as she hugged her back.

Aqua nodded and then ran off to go to the front door. She saw Varian waiting for her already and she smiled.

"Hey," Aqua said softly as she walked over and he turned to look at her.

"Wow- I-I mean, hey!" Varian blushed lightly, but his face brightened.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting," Aqua said before she kissed his cheek.

"No, I just got here a minute ago," Varian said as he gently took her hand in his with a smile.

"Are you ready to go?" Aqua asked as she laced her fingers with his.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Varian replied with a cheeky grin. "Come on. I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

Aquaria laughed lightly and nodded before she said, "I'm definitely starving too."

Varian led her out of the castle and they went into the city.