I trailed my eyes towards the girls I was looking at previously to tease Alice, to my suprise they were looking back with jealous expressions of their own, however they didn't pull it off like Alice did. My eyes went back to her amber ones, quickly getting lost in them, a smirk playing across my lips, much like hers.

"Hmm, they almost pull off the jealous look like you. Seems as if you have competitors Ace." I teased her a little more, and kept my right hand on her waist gently. She shook her head, a small growl releasing from her lips, only audible for me and the other vampires to hear.

A pang of heat hit me as I heard that, I shifted uncomfortably with her atop of me. She took no notice and started talking in a hushed whisper next to my ear. "You're mine, I will not share what's mine with some girls that just wanna use you as a toy and nothing more." Her voice got deeper as she gripped onto my shoulders a little tighter.

I rested my forehead on her chest, under her neck, bringing both my arms around her waist but being gentle with my left. I brought her closer trying to subdue the feeling she was giving me, and waited for it to pass.

Unfortunately she noticed what I was doing, a devilish smirk fell upon her lips once more, as she lifted my head and brought her lips closer to mine, ghosting them against mine. Waiting for her to make a move had made me more impatient, but much to my dismay she pulled back and widely smiled at me.

I caught a glimpse of her retracted fangs and she winked at me. "My fangs are out for you." She seductively whispered in my ear, her teeth caressing the shell of my ear.

Rolling my eyes at her, I pouted. "You're mean." Alice just shook her head and chuckled at me. "We'll finish this another time."

"You're such a tease, I'd let you take me wherever, as long as you do it now." I heard gagging to me left and I looked over to see Rose patting Emmett's back, a smirk on her face, and a confused Anthony asking if he's okay.

"I'm okay Ant, just smelled something foul." His nose scrunched up and sent me a look from across the table, before looking back to Anthony.

___________

As we were walking out of the school, a couple of girls had come up to us, in what seemed at an attention at flirting. "So, (Y/n)..." One girl started, twirling her hair around one finger.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Uh what's up?" They just giggled at me and sent me a wink. "We were wondering if you'd want to accompany us to a party we're having." The girl before be started smacking her the gum in her mouth very loudly which fuelled my annoyance.

"No thank you." I shook my head at them and made a move to drag Alice away but one of them stopped me by grabbing my wrist to my right hand.

"Wait!" Another girl shouted before composing herself and continuing, "Why not?" I rolled my eyes at this and took my wrist back from her hand.

"Because, I'm not interested. I have better things to do than go to a party." I gave them a look and at one point they looked scared but shook it off and kept with the flirty looks. "What better things?" The girls looked swiftly at each other.

"It's none of your business but since you're 'oh so interested', I'll be spending time with my girlfriend." I emphasized 'girlfriend' and narrowed my eyes towards them.

Their eyes quickly went to Alice and sent her glares, as if it was intimidating. Alice however shrugged off those glares and gave them all a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

None of them had said anything which gave me the thought to walk away, and in grabbing Alice's hand, I dragged her away from the annoying girls.

"Mm, babes?" Alice asked me when we came across the car she had brought to school. I hummed in acknowledgement and she continued, "I have somewhere to take you today, is that okay?" I nodded my head and asked on return, "As long as there isn't another vampire to kill me."

She punched my arm lightly and muttered a, 'that's not funny' before turning her back to me and pouting. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to bring her into my embrace. "Sorry, too soon." She brought her arms around my waist and kept her forehead in between my neck and shoulder.

Pulling away from her, I kissed her cheek quickly and started speaking. "Let's get to that spot now, yeah?" She chuckled and nodded her head, a bright smile being placed on her lips and she headed towards the car.

"Well hurry up!" She shouted through the open window of the car, abiding her command, I hopped ok the car and she immediately sped off.

All I could see were trees on either side of us as we drove down the long road, the cloudy sky was parting as the sun shone through in between lightly.

Alice had pulled over to the side of the road in front of a small clearing. Getting out of the car, I went over to her side and she gripped my hand and started her way into the trees.

After walking for about ten minutes, she stopped at the edge of the forest, which revealed a open meadow. The sun was out fully at this point, so as soon as Alice dragged me into the meadow, the sun hit brightly against her skin.

I kept my gaze trapped on her skin, it was glowing beautifully and reflected multiple colors. We walked for another five minutes and settled upon a blanket and a basket placed in the middle of the field.

"What's this?" I questioned her as we sat down, the grass poking my palm as I sat down. Alice giggled at me as she sat down next to me on the blanket, she put her legs out in front of her and grabbed my left arm.

"I thought you could use a break and Esme helped me set this up." She smiled brightly at me and kissed my cheek. I awed at her and gave her a toothless smile.

"I love you, thank you." I brought her closer to my side and just kept her in my embrace. "You know I would do anything for you." She told me, her voice vibrating in my chest.

I hummed in agreement and just took the sight in front of me, the flowers and grass blew gently, swaying from the wind. The sun glistened off of Alice and made me happier as it enhanced her beautiful features.

Alice was the one I knew I could spend my life with, even if it meant becoming a vampire for her.

Everything was calm and sound. Peaceful and elegant.

But there's always an eye to the storm.

And it'll lead to destruction.

But for now, it'll stay calm.

________

Yoooo finished boys and girls. There will be a sequel dont worry my lovelies. It's been like three weeks since last update, which I apologize for. But I hope you guys enjoyed and are having a good day or had one. Be sure to look out for the sequel loves!

ɪᴠᴏʀʏ ᴛᴏɴᴇꜱ; ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें