"But," Harry prompted, understanding Draco's tone.

"But I am scared. I have the Mark, I can't believe that you actually like me, let alone love. I have loved you for so long and I have always bullied you, been a jerk to your friends and everybody, made bad decisions, I stay up some nights beating myself over them, maybe someday I will forgive myself but forgetting what I did is hard. I love you so much Harry, but sometimes I get scared that you'll realise that I am not worth it and leave," Draco's eyes started tearing up and he felt Harry hug him tighter.

"Kitten, listen to me. I am in love with you, have been for a while and I can promise you that nothing could change that ever, I will love you till the Sun dies, for every minute of my life and I will stay by your side for as long as you will have me, I know we both have made bad decisions but those are in the past, we don't have to dwell on that anymore, we can just live in the present and enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully forever."

Draco kissed him, slowly and gently, passionately, pouring all his love into that one case. Everything still felt surreal but he knew one thing for sure he loved the green eyed boy standing in front of him.

"I am in love with you, Harry" Draco said with full certainty this time.

"No buts?" Harry questioned smiling.

"No buts," Draco assured and smiled.

"Draco, will you make love to me?" Harry asked him shyly.
"Of course I will, whenever you are ready," he said.

"Make love to me, Draco" Harry said softly.

Draco took Harry's hand leading him to his own bed and making him sit down as he pulled of his own (Harry's) jumper. Then he gently tugged off Harry's hoodie and pushed him back on the bed, so he was lying down.

Draco slowly got on top of him and kissed him, slowly, his hands roaming all over his bare chest. Harry put his hands in Draco's hair pulling him closer. The hair pulling was turning him on and his kisses turned feverish and demanding. He thrust his tongue inside Harry's mouth, demanding domination, surprisingly Harry let him dominate as he just moved his mouth in sync with Draco's.

He pulled away for breath then started trailing kisses down Harry's jaw, making Harry moan. His lips made their way to Harry's neck, and when Harry let out a rather loud moan at one point, Draco stopped. He kissed the spot again, making Harry moan loudly, he started sucking at the place and then lightly bit down. "Draco...Fuck," Harry groaned.

"This is going to leave a mark, Harry," Draco said as he looked at Harry. Harry only nodded a little, not trusting himself to speak. Pleased with the effect, Draco was having on his boyfriend he started leaving more bites over Harry's neck.

He went down to Harry's chest, peppering it with kisses. Draco pinched Harry's right nipple eliciting another lewd sound, then his left before sucking at them. Draco and fuck seemed to be the only words Harry knew.

Draco felt an erection against his thigh as Harry's standing cock brushed against him. He felt himself go hard to and he put their fully clothed hard cocks next to each other. He put his hands on the hem of Harry's pyjamas and looked up.

"Are you sure, Harry?" Draco asked. This was it and he would never touch Harry without permission ever. Harry nodded.

"Harry, I want you to say it," Draco whispered.
"Yeah, I am sure," Harry said his voice husky but Draco could sense the uncertainty in it.
"You know Harry you don't have to do this, I told you I will wait for as long as you wanted."