The Last Meow

Selina Starts to Lick Axel's face in Contenment cause it seems She can see Deep inside how scared Axel is of The Storm, They do say Cats are very Intuitive to things and can see Things that the Human eyes and Mind Can't always Comprehend or Process. As she's licking Axel's face she starts smiling, "Awehhh Thank you Selina, That does make me feel a lot better", Sitting down in her Cold Damp Basement that Consists of  No Windows, Furniture or Closets. Except for one Axel has never opened before, Why? there's really not a clear Answer there, but She does look at it each time she goes down there.,.. "Looks like this Storm isn't gonna die down yet", She says Listening to the Wind the Thunder and the Rain pounding in full force. "I guess I can look through some of these Boxes I've been meaning to get to.",.. Basically just old Boxes of things from her Past and some things she didn't have the heart to just give away,.,,, "We'll start with this one",.. She tells Selina with Total Excitement like someones opening a Present on Christmas Morning.,.. "ohhhhh Look at this, all this stuff was from 1st Grade, here's all my Report Cards, Tests, Notebooks and Art Supplies.".,,, All A's, Axel was a very Smart Girl and Very Creative too as she finds all her Art Projects she has done. All of them Consists of A's too, It made Axel very Happy, But also Sad too because it made her Realize how Happy her life was back then and simple.

"I remember all these, This was My Favorite Project, Look Selina I Won First Prize in the Art Contest". It was a Painting of a Beautiful Old House with A Swing Hanging from the front Tree, Axel was very good at small details, it wasn't professional of course but it still looked good. Selina Stares at the Painting like she knows what she's looking at, "Meow.",. "You like it?, I do too this reminds me of a time where I was Happy", She starts to get sad looking at it, She had a good Childhood up until she was 9. after that things started getting difficult in her life. "Meow" Selina says softly as she's licking a small tear coming from Axel's eye. "Thank you Selina" she tells her feeling a little better. She continues to look through the Box listening to The Storm, "Not much really left in here, just a few little tiny things", But Axel suddenly gets an Idea. "I know What would look good, I'll take all My Drawings I did and put these on the walls down here to dress it up", She says Happy, Like her own little Art Museum, She begins to take all her Drawings out and looks for tape.

"Ok I need some tape for these, where did I put the tape?" She says softly trying to remember, "Ohh I remember now!, I left it in The Kitchen, Selina I'll be right back real quick." She tells her as she's going up the stairs and opens the Door, You can still see The Storm Taking effect outside, Howling Winds and fierce rain, She goes to get the Tape out of the Cabinet by the Sink. "Come on Storm Die down already I still gotta go to the Store and get some food.",.. But there's still no Signs of it dying down yet, so she decides to look out the window to watch it a few minutes. "Talk about a Crazy Storm, I feel sorry for any Person or Animal that's out there alone in this", She says to herself. She looks at the Tree in front of her House, "You know, The Tree looks like the one I drew in the Painting..... I never realized it"., The only thing that was missing from the Tree was the Old swing That she Had Drawn, "Funny how you never Notice things like that" She says with some expresison, Not dwelling on it cause a lot of things are a coincidence in life. She then begins to head back downto The Basement with the tape.

"I'm back Selina, Lets make this Basement look More Lively." She didn't realize till a minute Later after she said that, Selina Didn't Meow, She looked over Where she was at, "Selina?,... Selina?", Looking around The Basement, "Selina Where did you go???..",. Selina was Gone, Where to Though? She didn't follow her Upstairs, So Where is She?