The Last Meow

Axel finally arrives at the restaurant almost a half an hour late worried her boss is gonna get angry and yell at her, as she punches in her time card her boss "Mr Mackenzie" appears. "You're a half an hour late Ms O'hara!, where have you been?!. he says in a very angry tone, Axel starts to sweat very nervously trying to think of something to tell him, she doesn't wanna tell him the real reason she was late. So a quick save she replies, "I'm really sorry Mr Mackenzie!, my alarm clock didn't go off this morning at 7:30 i had to rush as fast as I could before i realized what time it was".. still sweating nervously from his angry tone. He then answers. "well alright, I'll let it slide this time, but next time you get here on time or I'll dock you your paycheck, are we clear?".. he says in a somewhat not so angry tone. Axel then has a sigh of relief, "Yes sir I understand, thank you Mr Mackenzie it won't happen again",.. "Ok get to work", he tells Axel and walks away, She then puts her apron on and goes to her first customer.

Hello sir what can I get you today?,.. she asks her first customer, a blonde haired guy with eyes as blue as the sky also in his 20's like Axel. replies in a mild mannered tone,, "I'd like a Tuna sandwich on wheat with a side of fries, and a cup of Coffee".. As Axel is writing down his order, she starts remembering the Cat,. Probably because the guy said "Tuna" which she was gonna feed the cat before she disappeared mysteriously.,, then comes back to reality replies...." coming right up sir, we also have a special where you get a free Dessert with your food.". the guy just looks at her and says in a very unusual mean tone,.."Just the sandwich and Coffee Miss!, I'm in a hurry so snap to it!.,, Axel standing there very surprised and upset with the guys tone just said, "I'm sorry sir, right away",. walks to the kitchen with his order and goes to her next customer hoping the next won't be as rude and mean like he was.,, "Hello Ma'mm my name is Axel I'll be your waitress today, we have a special on get a free Dessert with your food,",.. A woman with butch blonde hair, Tattoos all over her face and arms with a nose ring lights up a cigarette and looks to Axel, "I don't want no fucking dessert thank you very much!, I just want a waitress who brings me a cup of Coffee, that's not at all complicated, so fucking go get me my COFFEE!!.. Even nastier than the guy who ordered the Tuna Sandwich.., Axel just says to herself, (What did I do that made them so angry),. "Alright Ma'mm I'm sorry, I'll go get you your Coffee right away",. 'WELL THANK YOU!,. the woman said in a very nasty tone then mutters (fucking slow bitch).. Axel actually heard what she said and started feeling angry, but she just kept on doing what she was doing.