When Sakura Met Her Daughter

Standing in the Hokage Office was Sakura Haruno, member of Team 7, who in the mean time was looking at the young Uchiha Sarada curiously. Poking her a few times in her forehead Sakura looked at her master, Tsunade.

"So this is actually my daughter...?" Sakura said but turned to a question as she pointed at Sarada.

"Yes Sakura. She is your daughter. I'm placing her in your care for a while till we figure out how to send them home." Tsunade explained as she signed a few papers that were in her desk. Putting her pen down, Tsunade looked at Sakura tiringly as she yawned. "If you want more questions ask your daughter. Now if you excuse me...I got tons of papers to finish!"

"Hai Tsunade-sama." Sakura respectfully said as she bowed and exited the office with Sarada, who stared forward with the same look that Sasuke used to give when he was bored. "So..." Sakura began as they walked down the stairs. "Your names Sarada...right?"

"Hai." Sarada answered as she opened the exit of the Hokage Tower, sunlight pooled inside as they walked around the Village.

"And I'm married to Sasuke-kun?"

"Hai. He journeys the world of your curious mom."

"Mom? That sounds strange...." Sakura commented as she never had a kid, no less her daughter that she just met, call her mom. Actually, it felt good as she felt a hint of happiness inside of her but...her father was another thing that they'll have to talk about later...

"Sakura-chan!"

Ah! It was Naruto. Looking behind her back, Sakura and also Sarada caught sight of Boruto, Naruto, and their new family member, Himawari. Smiling as they came walking towards them, Sakura caught a glimpse of Naruto staring at Sarada curiously.

"Sakura-Chan! Were you taking Sarada home?" Naruto asked as he carried Himawari on his shoulders while she played with Naruto's hair, pulling it as it made Naruto wince a bit.

"I was walking with her around the village. I was asking her a few questions about...well you know..." Sakura said as she rubbed her arm as she blushed slightly.

"Oh!" Naruto said as he found out who she was talking about. "Sasuke-Teme had better taken care of you..." Naruto mumbled as he smiled at Sarada, who nodded in reply. "So Sarada, are you and Boruto friends, dattebayo?" Naruto asked as he was curious in his sons life.

"What!?" Both Boruto and Sarada shouted at Naruto. Sakura however, curiously looked at Sarada.

"Me with the dobe/teme!?" Both children yet again shouted as they pointed at each other.

"Seems like you are friends!" Naruto said happily.

"No were not!" And both Uzumaki and Uchiha crossed their arms in front of them, and angrily looked away from each other. Only Sarada taking small glances at Boruto through her glasses, a hint of red in her cheeks.

And that's when hell broke lose inside of Sakura. (AN: Bold Is For Inner Sakura and Sarada!)

Inner Sakura: Eh!? Our Daughters in love with Boruto!? Cha!!

Inner Sarada: Shannaro! Boruto will soon think of me more!

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT NARUTO!! SHANNARO!"

"EEEHHH!? SAKURA-GYAAAAAA!"

"DAD!?"
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Lol sorry for my disappearance guys....

Gomen....

But Lil ol Lightning broke his arm! *cue thunderous lightning and funeral music* I wrote the entire thing with my healthy and unbroken arm so sorry if its short! I'll do my best next time to make it longer. Now...if y'all excuse me....I need my left arm to heal and study for exams.

Curse those stupid ledges and tests!!!