Chapter 9

---Kaiden's POV---

Jack was trembling, for more than one reason. One of the reasons were the flames that still consumed him, which was only doused by my nearness as I slowly deposited him on the bed as if he was the world's most precious cargo before the bed dipped under our combined weight.

I smiled warmly as his blue eyes widened in awe, watching my every move as I crawled on the bed, stopping to place an occasional kiss on his fevered skin, taking my time to lick the drops of water off of his delectable body. My wolf was preening with pride, satisfaction shining of every fiber of his coat because our mate's sole focus was on us.

Every time my lips made contact with his skin, my mate shivered, eyes fluttering while his breathing slowly picked up. By the time I hade my way all the way up and was hovering over Jack, he was slightly panting, eyes closed in bliss.

As he opened those beautiful peepers, I sent him a reassuring smile, knowing that he was undoubtedly still feeling nervous. But I was elated when I leaned in for a kiss and found Jack meeting me halfway, his soft lips gently brushing against my own.

I kept the kiss slow, though I couldn't resist on capturing his upper lip between my teeth to give it a playful tug. The resulting moan however made me shiver and groan under my breath. Releasing his lip, I let my tongue come out to lick my lips and brushing against his own.

A soft whimper escaped Jack before he flushed adorably with wide eyes. I chuckled lowly and nudge my nose against Jack's before reclaiming his lips, this time conveying my emotions through the kiss, which soon became more feverish.

Jack's taste was exploding in my mouth and I had to lock my muscles into place when his arms looped around my neck, one hand nestling in my messed up hairs while the other snuck around and traced the quivering muscles of my back.

"This boy will be the death of me!" I thought, shivering in delight as Jack continued to pet my back while I devoured his mouth ravenously. My self-control was hanging on a strand, as I not only had to fight my own overwhelming feelings, the hunger and need I felt to have Jack as my own, to mark and claim this delectable boy that was shivering underneath me.

I also had to fight against my wolf; that sneaky horn dog was more than eager to take control the second I slipped. He was foaming at the mouth, because if it was up to him, he would simply take control and mount Jack like the animal he was.

Just at that moment, soft, tender lips brushed against my jaw before they traveled down to my throat, where Jack started mouthing and nibbling at my skin. "Oh shit..." I stuttered, shaking all over my body as my wolf howled and purred in delight, scratching at my mind to be released.

To my surprise, Jack's hands were growing bolder as they brushed down my body before he tugged my shirt out of my pants. His cheeks flushed adorably when I leaned back and removed my shirt for his viewing pleasure.

The scrap of fabric was quickly discarded as Jack panted, and gods, what a sight he was. His pale skin was gaining a healthy flush, white hairs spiking in every direction and those eyes. Damn, I could feel his heat burning over my own body as those blue peepers took me in with burning intensity.

An adorable flush crossed over his cheeks as his eyes landed on the bulge in my pants before he shyly averted his eyes when he noticed I too was staring at him. The pale perfection that was his skin almost glistened in the candlelight as he laid on his back, panting.

My eyes roved over his slender frame, resting on the darker nipples and the soft inclination of his abs before they finally landed on his pink pulsing length. And then my sight was covered as Jack shyly cupped his privates, hiding them from view and reminding me that this boy, my mate, has never had a significant other.