Chapter 3~Goodbye

Savannah POV

"Here we are!" I announced as we pulled up to the beach. It was about 9:30 at night, so the place was deserted. I twisted the key and jumped out the car. The first thing I did, when we got to the sand, was remove my heels. My feet were acheing and walking on the sand was somewhat soothing.

"Well I don't know about you," Jason started, "but I am going swimming." He started to undo his belt.

"JASON," I screamed,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Skinny dipping,' He stated as if it was the most normal thing in the world to do.

"I am not doing that!"

He shugged his shoulder and dropped his pants. I quickly turned away. "Then enjoy the show!"

"Stop! Okay, I'll join you. Just please, keep your underpants on." I reached for the zipper on the back of my dress. It was just a few miliameters from my hand, and I most likely looked like an idiot trying to get it. Then, out of no where, Jason put both of his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I got it,"He wispered in my ear, his hot breath making me melt in his arms. In one movement he unzipped my dress and we were both standing in our undergarment, wrapped in each others arms. Then,in a matter of seconds, the moment was ruined an I was in the air. Jason has lifted me over his shoulder. I started to pound my fist on his back. He was so muscular that it hurt my hands a little.

"Jason! You put me down this insist!"

"As you wish, princess," Was the last thing I heard before I was enveloped in cold water. I held my breath and stuck my feet out. As soon I felt the slimy ocean floor, I pushed my legs off. When i broke threw the surface of the water, I started to cough and rub the sea water out of my eyes. I opened my eye slowly. Jason stood in front of me laughing his head off.

"Oh, you think thats funny?" I tried to talk with a straight face. That didn't last long before I burst out laughing. Unfortunately, me being a huge dork, snorted.

"Oh my god! Did you just snort?" Jason could not stop laughing and was now holding his eight-pack. Yes! You heard me right! Eight- Pack!

"Shut up!" I whined, splashing water towards him. He ducked his head under water. He,then, popped out of the water flipping his curls. "Ohh mmyy ggodd!" I stuttered out while in hysterics.

"What are you laughing at, Jennifer?" He was coming closer and closer to my face.

I gasped to try and get the words out as Best i can, " You look like baby Tarzan!!!"

"Oh really." His face was now about a centimeter apart from mine. My breath caught and I was silent.

"Really," I whispered .

Before I could say another word, his lips smashed onto mine. We moved our lips back and forth. I felt as if my mouth has found it's perfect match. I could sware sparks were going off. I never felt this way before.

*******************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

Jennifer pulled away. The bitter coldness whipped my skin and sent a shiver down my back. "Maybe we should go in now." I suggested. She just nodded blankly. I picked her up bridel style, for the secong time tonight, and walked up to the sand. I set her down on her feet. Quickly, I put on my pants shirt. I picked up my jacket that wss sopping wet.

"Oh no! The high tide must have come in!" Jenn exclaimed from beside me. She held up her wet dress.

"Here," I said and I took off my shirt and gave it to her.

"Thanks," She buttoned it up. It was down to her knees, "I know! Can I have your belt?" I raised an eyebrow at her,"Please?" I shugged and handed it over. Jennifer fastened it around her waist. Now, her odd outfit looked like a fasionable dress. " So where to now?"

I gave her a 'are you crazy look'. " Well don't you want to go home? I mean your only in my shirt."

"Nonsense! its only 10:30! Ooo! Let's go to the carnval!" She jumped up and down a little in excitement.

"I don't know. There is alot of people there.." I don't want a fan to see me. Then my cover will be blown. I looked back up at Jennifer. She flashed me her puppydog face. I sighed loudly, "DAMN, why are you so good at begging?! Let's go the carnivel."

"YAY!"Jennifer screammed and bounced off to the car.

######## one hour later.###########

I slid on a t-shirt, I had in the back of my car, a hat, and some sunglasses. "Why are you wearing glasses? Its dark out side." Jennifer asked giving me a weird look.

"It makes me look cool," I responded, hoping she will drop it. she did. "Okay, so the park closed at midnight and it is now 11:34. Let's go!!"

We brought our tickets and got in. I reached for her hand and walked her to the rollercoasters. We rode about five of them, when I started to get a little sick. "Do you want to go on the farris wheel?" I asked.

"The farris wheel? Thats sooo boring" She dragged out the 'so' for effect.

"It won't be with me here. C'mon!" I dragged her by the arm into the line. After a few moment , we had climbed into a blue and green cart and were at the top, looking over the whole theme park. My arm was drapped over Jennifer's shoulder. Her head was nesseled into the crook of my neck. "I'm gonna miss this."

"What?" When she talked her breath sent chills down my spine.

"You." She sat up and looked my in the eyes. Her eyes were a brilliant hazel. "Is this a good idea? not seeing each other again?"

"Yes!" She replyed fast, "It's saving us a both a future heart ache."

I nodded my head, "I guess your right."

We took a few more rides and a won her a little blue bear with a flower. We were wlking through a sea of people, when I came to a halt.

"What's wrong babe?" Jennifer sweet voice filled my eyes.

"It's just this night has been amazing right?"

"Yes..."

"and I'm gonna have all these great memories."

"Me too."

"Yeah but I'll have one real shitty one."

"What will that be?" Her voice dropped a little.

I looked into her beautiful eyes and said,"You walking away."

She sighed. Her eyes wandered to the ground. After a few moments of silence she perked up. "I have an idea!"

I raised an eyebrow at her,"And what will that be?"

She smiled the biggest,brightest smile I have ever seen."Close you eyes," She whispered, "And count to five. Slowly," I obeyed, "One.......Two.....Three....Four.... .Five" On five, my eyelids fluttered open. There was something missing, "Jennifer?" I did a 360 turn. "JENNIFER!!!"

She was gone. I was alone again. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Goodbye." I whispered and wiped away the tears that had gathered at my eyes. I started my way back home. The whole time that image stuck in my head, of her big smile and perfect eyes.