Chapter 6

Savannah POV

I grabbed Melissa's arm and waved it in the air. We jumpped up and down to the beat.

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

"Your boy toy looks pretty hot up there," Melissa screammed over the music. I just laughed and focused back to the five sweaty, dancing boys singin on stage. A large hand landed on my shoulder and I yelped.

I spun around to come face with a large black man in a suit and tie. "Ummm h-hi?"

"Come with me now!" He yelled over the music in a deep booming voice.

"She's not going anywhere!" Melissa yelled at him, linking her arm in mine.

"What if I tell you, that Harry styles asked me to come get you." He spat out fast then quickly held his ears. I gave him a 'what the hell is wrong with you' look.

"You're not gonna scream??" He asked, confused.

"Not planning to," I responded," and im to tired to walk. can u maybe carry me there? Oh and Melissa has to come!!!" Now it was his turn to wonder what's wrong with me. He shrugged and lifted me over his shoulder. Melissa walked behind him and made funny faces at me the whole time. We walked through several long dark hallways and finally stopped at large door. The man knocked hard on the door. God I hope Jason is on the other side..... I mean Harry. Geez this is hard.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Harry POV

As soon as the lights went off I ran off the stage. "PAUL!" I called. Finally I found the lad and I grabbed him by the arms and started to shake him," did you get her??"

"I sent Jacob to bring her to the dressing room." He look at me oddly. He still had no idea what was going on.

The boys appeared behind me. "Mate, you okay?you're sweating like crazy." Nialler asked. "And I think you may be hurting Paul. "

I quickly released Paul and he ran away. They all just stared at me. My mind was wandering off. What if she didn't want to find me? What am I gonna say? Why was she even at my concert? "HAZZA SNAP OUT OF IT!!! COME BACK TO ME!!" Louis slapped me across the face.

"Oww! Boobear!" I whined.

" Louis! What did I say about hitting people???" Liam exclaimed.

"Not to?" Louis guessed.

"YES!" Liam said as he smacked the back of Louis's head. Louis rubbed his head and put on a pout that made all of us laugh.

"So Harold," Zayn put his arm around me and looked me in the eyes, " why did u run off the stage so soon?"

My face went blank and I threw his arm off me.

" Louis I found her."

They all stared me with confused looks. Except for Louis.

"Whoa really!? Where is she?"

"In my dressing room"

"Dressing room?"

"Yup"

"Nice."

" wait! Is there a girl in my dressing room too, because that would be bloody brilliant!" Zayn spoke up.

Niall laughed and Liam hit him. "Let's go check out this mystery girl, Niall." Then they both ran off laughing.

"Wait!" I called. I wasn't ready to face her yet.

********************************************************************************************************

Savannah POV

The door opened and I bobbed up and down as the big man walked in with me hanging from him. An heavy Irish accent rang out "Jacob, why are u holding a girl?"

"It a package for Harry." Another voice sounded. "If you know what I mean." That was followed with loud laughs and I swear I think I heard a snort. I was thrown onto a fuzzy blue couch. I looked up to see two boys staring at me.

" which ones are you?" I asked.

"Umm I'm Liam and that's Niall?"

"Oh the dad and the leprechaun " I said with a smirk. They glared at me. "Wait where did Melissa go?"

Just then, The door opened and Melissa walked in with another band member. "Lads! Check it out! I was right. There was a girl in my dressing room." He said

"Melissa! What the hell?" I said as she walked up next to me.

" I got lost and found a different dressing room." She looked around, "so where is this Jason guy?" I quickly got up from the couch and looked around for him.

"Who Jason?" The one called Niall asked.

"Jenn? Is that really you?" Said the voice I was waiting for. I whipped around.

"Jason." I breathed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 12, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Night To Remember (a Harry Styles Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें