•𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬•

SHIGARAKI glanced over at hoshimi, who was looking up houses

"having fun, there?", shigaraki asked.

hoshimi playfully pouted, falling onto shigaraki's lap. she was being very coquettish, as she hugged his waist and fake sobbed.

"I don't wanna look anymore, there's too many", hoshimi whined.

shigaraki just gave out a chuckle. he started combing through hoshimi's hair.

"well what type of dream house do you want in the future?", he asked.

hoshimi hummed and thought for a moment. many times as a child, she's dreamed of having a castle. but obviously as she grew older, her perspectives changed.

"a one story house. two to three bedrooms, a kitchen, a two car garage, and a decently sized backyard. I wanna grow my own vegetables and tend to them every morning", hoshimi smiled.

"and?", shigaraki asked, smiling at the girl.

"and a dog and a cat. maybe kids, but I'm not too into the idea of having them right now. I want a kitchen island, so I can make dinner with my partner and I want friendly neighbors", hoshimi happily said.

"what color house do you want?"

"what do you mean? they only come in red, white, or like brown".

"we can always paint it blue if you wanted", said shigaraki.

hoshimi's ears perked up at that comment. "we could be that one house that just has a blue house!!"

"why don't we go look at some houses. that way, we can get an idea of what you want", shigaraki suggested.

hoshimi gasped and immediately sat up, almost hitting shigaraki in the face...with her face.

"you mean like a house shopping date?! except not buying the houses and just sneaking in to see the inside?!"

"sure", shigaraki agreed.

if there was one thing he learned in the past few months, it was that hoshimi was a whole lotta crazy. but that was also one of the best parts about her. no date or adventure was ever dull.

hoshimi quickly put on her shoes, rushing out the door with shigaraki's car keys. shigaraki sighed as he got up and took out a sweater from his drawer.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"welcome to—"

"CHILES!", hoshimi yelled, making the salesperson look at her weirdly.

shigaraki just squeezed hoshimi's hand, making her smile.

"sorry, please continue".

"u-umm anyways, what can I help you two with today?", the woman asked.