Chapter 8: Encounter With the Unknown

The villains began to slowly walk towards the stairs while the villain with multiple severed hands and the monster stayed back.

???: The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A.

Suddenly a pair of glowing yellow eyes appeared at the top of the fog, revealing to also be a villain.

Fog Villain: All Might should be here as well.

Shota: So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus.

Hand Villain: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play.

Eijiro: What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into U.A. facility this secure?

Momo: Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen: Good question. I'm not sure.

Shoto: Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarms sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

The students just continued to stand in place, not knowing what to do.

Shota: Thirteen, get them out of here. And alert the main campus.

He said as he walked forward, preparing to fight.

Shota: Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school.

Denki: Yes, sir.

He said before trying to use a white earpiece that was on his right ear.

Izuku stepped forward and looked at Shota with concern.

Izuku: What're you going to do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group.

Shota: You can't be a pro if you only have one trick.

He said as he continued looking at the villains.

Shota: I'll leave it to you, Thirteen.

He said before jumping into the air and down the stairs.

Random Male Villain 1: Shooting squad, take your aim!

A villain said as he aimed his gun barrel-like fingers at Shota while two other villains joined him.

Random Female Villain 1: Didn't our intel say it was just gonna be Thirteen and All Might out here? Who's that?

She said as her lifted up into the air.

Random Male Villain 2: Don't recognize him. But if he thinks he can take us down easy, he's dead!

Shota landed and began running towards them with his scarf in his hands.

The villains then aimed their quirks at him.

Shooting squad: Let's gun him down!

Before they could fire, Shota used his quirk on all of them, canceling theirs.