Chapter 2: The Return of Harmony - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Twilight glares at Discord when he taunted her about her crush on (Y/N).

Twilight Sparkle: Just because we don't share similar features does not make him different from me or anypony else! He's still one of my best friends!

Discord: *sarcastically* Sure, keep telling yourself that. I'll be going now.

Discord then teleports away and thunder all of a sudden came with pink clouds covering the sky with chocolate milk raining of it.

Pinkie Pie: Chocolate milk? I hate chocolate milk!

Twilight Sparkle: *groans* Think, Twilight, think! "Find the Elements back where you began." Back where you began.

While Twilight was trying to think, Applejack jumps on the boulder that Rarity was carrying.

Rarity: Don't touch my gem!

Fluttershy then proceeds to taunt Rarity by also touching the boulder.

Fluttershy: I'm touching your gem, Rarity. Ha, ha.

Pinkie Pie: What 'chu laughin' at?

Twilight was starting to get annoyed by the corrupted mares.

Twilight Sparkle: Ugh. I just want to go home. . .

She then got an idea of what she just said.

Twilight Sparkle: Wait a minute. . . Home! "Back where you began!" The Elements must be in. . . Ponyville! Come on, girls. I'm certain this is what Discord's riddle really meant. If we get back to the library, I have a book that I just know can give us a clue.

As Twilight was walking back to Ponyville, some bunnies with horse legs trampled over Twilight knocking her to the ground.

Fluttershy: Good boy, Angel. Mama's so proud.

The sun then disappeared and the moon rose rather suddenly.

Applejack: Wow, I can see so much better now.

The ground then turned to slippery wet soap which Applejack slid on knocking Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy down and she stopped at Twilight who slipped and fell on the soap on her own.

Applejack: I meant to do that.

The sun then came back up and Twilight sees that the soap was covering all of the road.

Twilight Sparkle: Discord's turned our dirt roads into soap!

Discord then slides past the mares on the soap like he was ice skating.

Discord: Beautiful, isn't it? This is the new and improved Ponyville, and these are only my first of changes.

Pinkie Pie is then seen also sliding on the road of soap.

Pinkie Pie: This may look like fun, but it's not.

Twilight Sparkle: Ugh!

Discord then picks Twilight up and holds her out in front of him.

Discord: Picture it. The chaos capital of the world.

Twilight Sparkle: I can't picture anything. It's too dark.

Discord drops Twilight back onto the soap road.

Discord: Well, wait a few minutes and you'll see it in the beautiful light of day. Or not.

Discord then teleports away and Twilight looks at Ponyville.

Twilight Sparkle: Ponyville, the chaos capital of the world? Not if I have anything to say about it.