Chapter 2: The Return of Harmony - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Applejack goes up to Rarity who was right beside the boulder that she carried.

Applejack: Uh. . . Rarity? This here diamond of yours? Twilight said we should split it six ways since we, uh, found it together.

Rarity then karate kicked Applejack away from the boulder as she did not like that statement.

Rarity: HI-YAH! Try it, punk. He's mine. All mine!

Rarity then continues to try and attack Applejack as she was just backing away from her.

Twilight Sparkle: Why is everypony acting like this? We need to stick together.

Pinkie Pie: Quit it! Stop it!

Fluttershy: Ha, ha.

Discord chuckles as he is then seen sitting on movie theater chairs while eating popcorn and Twilight glares at him.

Discord: It's just too entertaining.

Twilight Sparkle: Discord! What have you done to my friends, especially (Y/N)? I never seen him act so sadistic ever in my life!

Discord: Me? I did nothing at all. Unless manipulating each pony to do exactly as I told them what their true purpose is counts as something. Does it?

Twilight Sparkle: Stop it, Discord. You're not playing fair.

Discord: "I'm" not playing fair? Perhaps we haven't met. I'm Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony. Hello?

Twilight Sparkle: How are we supposed to find the Elements of Harmony when you took away the labyrinth before we could get to the end?

Discord: Oh, wait, did you. . .? *laughs* You thought the Elements were in the labyrinth?

Discord then teleports both him and Twilight back to the scene in the royal palace where Discord was giving the Mane 7 their clue for finding the Elements of Harmony.

Flashback Discord: Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began.

After that was said, Discord teleports them again back to the present at the crater of the labyrinth. Twilight was confused by what she just heard.

Discord: I never said they were in the labyrinth.

Twilight Sparkle: But. . . but. . .

Discord: Keep trying, Twilight Sparkle. *mocking* Maybe the magic of friendship can help you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some chaos to wreak besides your alicorn friend.

Twilight then looks down disappointed and as Discord was about to teleport away, he turns back to Twilight to tell her one more thing.

Discord: By the way, do you really believe that you have a chance with (Y/N)?

Twilight then looks at Discord surprised by that.

Twilight Sparkle: How did you. . .?

Discord: I knew it! You six apparently care about him so much that you would do anything to help him out, would you?

Twilight was shocked and she blushed at little that Discord knew about their crushes on (Y/N).

Discord: *laughs* This is just laughable. Either way, there's no hope for you to save him now. He's wreaking havoc all across Equestria as we speak. Perhaps more than me. To me, he's way out of your league Twilight Sparkle. He's an alicorn born thousands of years ago by some godlike figure while you are just. . . normal.