Can't make the debate

Wilamae's POV:

"So, new look?" Mum asks me and Addison at breakfast. Both our parents paused their eating to look at us, as we continued eating.

"We like it. Our new friends like it." I tell her as I keep eating.

"Did you join a rock band?" Dad asked us. I just looked at him concerned. We finished breakfast and Addison and I left for school. As we got there, Principal Lee was making an announcement.

"It's election day, Seabrook. We have a school meeting to hear from our presidential candidates and it's gonna be so good to see you all!" I walk to my locker, and start putting my stuff away. I turn around and run straight into Zed.

"So, you're his mate?" Zed asks me.

"Yes, Z-man. He is my mate and I am his." I walk past him and he follows me.

"But why him?" He complains.

"I don't know. Ask destiny." I say as I leave him to go find Addy. I find her and we walk into the cafeteria. Instantly, everyone looks at us, and starts whispering. We pass the Acey's and they jump up.

"Woah. Bad hair day?" Lacey asks.

"Bad hair life?" Stacey one-ups.

"We think it looks great." I say to them.

"Yeah, not so much." Jacey says, as the three of them snap their fingers.

"Addison, if you ever expect to be cheer captain..." Lacey started.

"Well maybe, I don't. Maybe cheer isn't for me, us, after all." Addison says. We start to turn away, but Zed calls out Addison's name.

"Addison, wait!" Zed comes up to us. "You can't be a werewolf. You just can't. You probably could." He says the last part to me.

"But I love moonlight strolls!" She tells him.

"And you love sunsets too, that doesn't mean that you are a vampire." He counteracts. "Look, it's really hard to be considered a monster, trust me."

"All I ever wanted is to find where I belong. Where we belong." She motions between me and her. "And now we finally have."

"When we see the wolves we are going to try this on." I hold out the box for him to see. "I'm really sorry I can't make the debate Z-man, but we need to tell them. Good luck!" I hug him and so does Addy and then we leave. "Whoops! Almost forgot!" I went back and grabbed the box. "See ya, Z-man."

Wyatt's POV:

"All right, we don't have much time. This is how we sabotage the demolition and stop it." I explain my plan to Willa and the pack.

"It's my responsibility to make sure we are all safe. We follow my lead." Willa tells me.

"It's a good plan, Willa." I say to her.

"What plan?" Mae and Addison come up to us, and Mae slides her arm around me.

"We're going after the moonstone. Top secret. You can't tell anyone." Wynter says to the girls. Realizing what she said, she hits herself on the head with her fists, lightly. "Bad wolf, Bad wolf!"

"You're going after the moonstone now?" Mae asks me.

"It won't survive the detonation." I tell her.

"Then we can help you!" She grabs the moonstone box from her pocket. "We're ready to see which one of us is a wolf." She hands the box to Addison. "You can go first Addy."

"If you really are one." Willa says to the girls. Addison opens the box, then looks at Mae.

"It's gone." She whispered to my mate.

"You lost it?" Wynter asks them.

"Do you know how priceless that necklace was to us? If they were serious about becoming a wolf, if one of them was the Great Alpha, they wouldn't have been so careless." Willa says to me. I can tell that she is hurting Mae and her sister.

"No, I... I don't know how. I just saw it in here." Mae says. It sounds like she is on the verge of tears.

"Well, you need to find it..." Willa starts.

"Willa, enough." I interrupt her. I walk over to my mate. "I'm sorry Mae, but I need to help save my pack. Can you find the necklace for me?" Mae nods wiping at her eyes. "There we go. I love you." I kiss her forehead and then walk out with Wynter and Willa. We head into Zombietown and towards Seabrook Power. We sneak in but an alarm goes off.

"We set off the alarm! Quickly!" Willa yells over the alarm. We enter a big area and police cars are there.

"Wolves! Freeze where you are!" The chief officer yells at us.