3~~ Byakuya's Feelings

That cold winter's morning, Byakuya had woke up as usual. The curtains were pulled towards the sides, leaving the bright sunlight free to enter the room.

Byakuya had tried to sit up but felt a weight on his chest. Confused and slightly frightened, he looked down to discover his servant snuggled into his chest, peacefully sleeping, while a small line of drool coming from his mouth.

At first Togami was pretty angry that the boy had the audacity to sleep in the same room as him, let alone on his bed. Although he couldn't stay mad forever as the more he looked at Makoto it seemed like he got more and more cuter.

The thought of it made the heir's cheeks turn red. Makoto was just a dumb kid he gave his mercy to.

Still as much as Byakuya wanted to gaze at Makoto, he had to wake up.

The progeny gently ruffled the back of his head to wake the sleep boy who was on him. Makoto had slowly fluttered his soft eyes open.

"Wake up you've things to do." Byakuya softly said while stroking his hair.

"What?" Makoto said, still laying on him.

"Get off of me." The heir blushed.

The luckster sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Can I go home now." He mumbled, still sleepy.

"No you'll serve me until you've paid off your debt." Byakuya had changed back to his harsh, normal tone. "Like in Rome."

"How much do I owe you?" Makoto asked, nervous of what number Byakuya was going to charge him.

"If the car you completely wrecked costed $600,000 and most maids working under the Togami name are paid 1,000 an hour, you should be able to do the math to know how much time you're going to work for me"

"Do you have a calculator?"  Makoto was not the best at math.

"Its simple math, idiot, divide the numbers and you'll have to work for me for 600 hours or roughly a month assuming you're working for me all day long with no breaks, which you haven't."

"I have!!" Makoto blurted. "Last night I slept with you because I noticed you were getting cold!"

The heir's face became red. "T-That doesn't count."

"Yes it does, you were about to freeze to death!"

"You're too small to cover my entire  body, if I was dying you wouldn't have helped at all."

"I snuggled into your chest, the part with the important organs or something!"

At this point Byakuya had realized how embarrassing this argument had become. "Just go make me breakfast or something, and change out of my clothes!"

"But my clothes are all dusty from cleaning all night-"

"I'm tired of all your whining. If you need new clothes then just find some or something." And just like that Byakuya left the room.

Naegi found more old clothes in the back of Togami's huge closet and quickly put them on as he ran to the kitchen.

He wanted to give Byakuya the best meal he could. Maybe if he did he would forget about the debt he owes him.

"What's an easy meal everyone likes and is relatively easy to make?" Makoto  thought and only one answer had come to mind. "Pancakes!"

Even for someone who's always so gloomy no one can resist a pancake. So Makoto got to work.

Making pancakes is easy with Pancake Mix. Just add water and you'll get nice batter. That's what Makoto was going to do. He opened the cupboard to see a bunch of stuff that only a rich person like Byakuya would have.