Chapter 14

Hardest chapter to write ever.....

I brace myself as the huge metal door slowly slowly opened.
I walked inside, gazing with marvel at the room.
Smooth metal walls and a hard rubber floor stood before me.
Several gym mat and dummies were spread everywhere.
"Welcome to the practicing area!" Dylan yells, throwing his hands up and hearing echoes bounce off the wall.
"Wow..." I whisper and somehow he hears me.
"Yep the walls are so robust nothing can break through them and when nobody else is in here you can go crazy!" He bellows.
"Cool,"
"Ok, give me all you got!"
"How?" I suddenly realise that I don't know how to use my ability
"Just move something with your mind?" Dylan says as if he's not sure what the problem is.
"I don't know how to do it, it just happens I have no control over it!" I snap.
"Yeah that's why you need to practice, just TRY,"
Slightly annoyed I clench my fists and look at a gym mat close to me.
"Moveeeee," I say angrily.
"You don't need to SAY it just move it with your mind," he thinks for a second.
"Also you maybe should try to use your hands to point at first and then when you get good enough you can do it without your hands,"
"Ok,"
Feeling self-conscious put out my hands in the direction of the mat and focus on it.
"Now imagine the weight and what it would be like to hold it." Dylan offers.
Ugh. It looks pretty heavy.
"the gym mat might be hard to start with because objects that are lighter are easier,"
I try so hard but don't FEEL anything. I give up and flop down.
"What do YOU know anyway?!!" I ask viciously.
Dylan glares at me and turns towards the mat.
His eyebrows furrow and he moves his hands.
The mat moves, not up but drags along the floor.
He drops his hands and let's out a breath, moving his fingers through his hair.
"Woah you are telekinetic as well as a body switcher?"
"Yeah but it's really weak I can move objects but not lift them,"
I turn back to the mat and focus again.
"Think of the shape and imagine moving it with your hands," Dylan instructs.
I imagine the heaviness of the mat and the large shape.
For the next few hours I work hard with no success.
I sit down, exhausted. Who knew that trying to move things with the power of your mind was so hard.
"It's ok it took the best telekinetic I know over a year to even move something, just keep practicing."
"What?!!" I yell.
A year is so long....
"Don't worry...."
"How did I move all the furniture at once with a huge force in Miss Minks room then?" I ask miserably.
"When our emotions are out of control our abilities also get stronger and out of control." He answers in his usual serious voice.
"Maybe we should call it a day?" He suggests.
I murmur in agreement.
When he is sorting out the door I turn and focus on the mat. I suddenly remember when Sophia was attacking me I felt like I had a third hand to support the weight of the rock.
Maybe all this time I've been trying the wrong thing.
I've been trying to lift the mat with my head using two hands but in real life I couldn't lift it with two hands. It's too big.
I focus on the mat and use my third hand to support it evenly. Using all my strength I lift up with my eyes closed. A strange feeling comes over me. A mixture of thrill and strength. I feel like a can do anything. I drink up the emotion steadily.
I hear Dylan help and my eyes shoot open and I get a glimpse of the mat levitating a dozen metres in the air before smashing down when I lose focus.
I whip around and make eye contact with Dylan. His eyes are full of shock, fear and a slimmer of admiration.
"H-H-How?!!!!" He says, his voice shaking.

Dylan bursts into the living room and I follow after him.
Jake, Luke and Martha are chilling on some beanbags.
Before he has a chance so run to tell somone Martha jumps up as pale as a ghost.
"What's wrong Martha?!" Luke says nervously.
"Isobel...."

We burst out of the entrance and my dad to find her.
A lifeless body lies on the ground directly outside the hidden door.
Jake howls and throws himself of the ground beside her.
Isobel's face is the exact same as it was a few hours ago, she could have been asleep only her eyes were wide open in fear.
Jake sobs, his entire body shaking.
"NOOOOOO!!!!" He yells. He hides his face in his hands.
"No..." He whispers.
My dad has a grim look on his face.
"What happened..." I manage to say.
This isn't real, this isn't real.....
My dad doesn't answer and moves towards Jake who is holding Isobel's hand and crying.
"I need to see the body Jake," he murmurs.
Jake didn't move. Luke grabbed him and pulled him away.
"NOOO STOP!!!!" Jake yelled and tried to claw Luke.
"Did she commit suicide?" I ask Martha my eyes brimming with tears for someone I met just a few days ago.
Silence.
Martha knows she saw her being killed....
My dad stands up and looks me in the eye.
"This wasn't a death, it was murder." He steps aside and I scream.
Written or Isobel's stomach in blood is

Vicky ||

I know what the two stands for....
My victims, it's my fault Isobel died.
I don't know why whoever did this did it but all I know is it's my fault.
I hear voices call my name but the last thing I think of is the message from the killer.

Vicky ||

The worst thing is I know that the number is going to grow

~~~

Omg isobel I'm sorry I had to kill your character but the story was getting SO boring and I have a huge plot twist ahead so DONT worry.

INTERNET EMBRACE

<(O_O<)